Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The never ending pain Continues to pour down like rain, I used to try to keep it away But even then it came back everyday. Still you say you can't recall! Commit to memory the things you did to me. When will you stop pretending? Commit to Memory, by Chaos XIII

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

MonkeyButt
My Mum Found The Knife... Aug 03 2011, 11:44 AM
We're moving the bedrooms downstairs. I've been sleeping in the lounge so I had a kitchen knife under my pillow with what I used to cut with until' I got a blade. But then they found it...My mum was...understanding. She was a little pissed off but she kept hugging me. So I showed them her all my cuts & she just said that I'd say I tripped & fell in a rose bush. Problem is, I gave her my blade, she thought I cut with the knife. I never knew I was addicted until' now ;/ What do I do? >_<

Replies

IloveGummieBears
Aug 03 2011, 12:05 PM
At least you know now your mother cares. and like i told you. i had to find other ways to vent out my sadness and anger, like, Just getting up and walking somewhere, like just leave, and write and hit things idk, But also talk to your mom about it
Voltaire
Aug 03 2011, 12:09 PM
I've only helped one in this situation, and the way of helping was not nice, it's a bit harder because ur so far away. I wrote a song about cutting addiction. I would recommend doing poetry or anything like that or drawing. The hardest part when writing is knowing how to start, i found a simple solution since i had that problem xD think of an awesome title and just let your mind do the rest ;D i'm not good with titles but i come up with something and it always help :3 like ..... "Tears of Blood made by a blade of steal" [not used, just randomly threw it out] once u have the title the rest is obvious really the title simply means that the cutting is a symbol of releasing the negative energy that keeps you down. some do it to feel alive and gain a certain rush in the body "slit of the adrenaline kick" something like that idk. Sorry, i'm not really good at giving advice. https://www.soemo.co.uk/forums/topic.php?id=2804423 https://www.soemo.co.uk/forums/topic.php?id=2804414 just some examples from me ;D
Emo Pictures - medicatedandscared
medicatedandscared
Aug 05 2011, 09:18 PM
My mom has found several of my blades and knives, and she always gets pissed about it because she just finds more and more that i have stashed all over. Just try and find a new way to let the pain out

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More