Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We fell by the wayside and slowly watched ourselves die, a lonley death in which, no one cared and no one came. When the walls cave in we only have ourselves to blame. Without The Bitter the Sweet Isn't As Sweet, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

MonkeyButt
Banished from any emo sites Aug 09 2011, 04:42 AM
So my mum found yet another blade -_-' I have been banished from any emo sites including this lovely one ]; Also i'm banished from talking to any emo's but how can I stop, y'all are to awesome!:D So, I will come on just not so much D; Add me on Facebook, I can talk there cos' that ain't an emo site ^-^ Just wanted to say no matter what you all have a special place in my heart[: The things you have got me through & helped me will always be remembered & admired! If you need any advice or a peaching chat, add my Facebook ♥ http://www.facebook.com/ChewedPenicls P.S. I love you guys no matter what!;3 xxxxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Aug 09 2011, 05:12 AM
Oh my gawd D: Seriously! Thats bs :(
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 09 2011, 06:38 AM
That's just stupid!!! I hate when people assume that self harm is due to "peer pressure" or whatever else they can come up with. Hopefully one day she'll let you come back here without any hassle!
Halloweenonchristmas
Aug 09 2011, 01:49 PM
That Sucks! I will add you on facebook.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Aug 09 2011, 02:21 PM
We'll all miss you !!
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Aug 09 2011, 07:30 PM
Oh my god I hate that shit What the hell WTfreakinF IGNORANCE
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2011, 03:26 PM
Really hope to see you back. Some people get the wrong impression of this site. Any talk of self-harm is to help each other. It's never promoted on here and if it is it's deleted.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 14 2011, 04:25 PM
agreed, we'll miss you </3 adding you on FB now

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More