Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You don't need to bother, I don't need to be, I'll keep slipping father. But once I hold on I won't let go Bother, by Stone Sour

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Is anyone honest...? Aug 12 2011, 10:44 AM
Ok so first post for a while... and will be posting lots like use to now. Someone on here let me know about someone else's secret. I was pretty shocked and its crazy you can never really fully trust anyone no matter how nice they are to you. A secret always gets out and I am glad I now know lol at them! No names mentioned as if they read this they will think oh fuck realise its probably about them anyway. I have to say I have been guilty myself in the past though, but moral of the story never trust anyone with a secret even best mates. Agree?

Replies

Voltaire
Aug 12 2011, 10:48 AM
It depends....sometimes i need to share just to get it off my chest, and other things i like to keep for myself.
Duskdiamond
Aug 12 2011, 11:47 AM
I absolutely agree. I’ve had to learn the hard way that you can’t trust anyone when it comes to secrets, and ever since that happened, I haven’t told anyone about my secrets except my freaking cat. I do believe there’s a slight difference between guys and girls though, if I had a secret that I –really-needed to share with someone, I’d rather go to one of my male friends because I feel they’re less likely to get it out. Still not a chance I would like to take though.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 12 2011, 11:51 AM
I find it hard to trust people, so if I tell you a secret, it's either you're forcing me to, I don't really see it as a secret, or maybe, just maybe, I trust you a little. But I do tend to say more online than in rl, probably because I know that I'll never have to meet the people I talk to online in rl if I don't want to, so I don't have to worry about what they think of me/ whether they'll spread it.
OnyxAngel
Aug 12 2011, 12:02 PM
^I always agree with her :)
dark-side-risenx
Aug 12 2011, 02:04 PM
Well usualy I like to keep things to myself, but if anyone asks what's up I usually just tell them I'd rather keep it to myself other than saying there's nothing up. Sorry I if read the question wrong. xD
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Aug 12 2011, 02:28 PM
Don't trust anyone on the internet, anyway ^^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 12 2011, 03:08 PM
^Very true! Also this is a key reason relationships over the Internet end in an epic fail (I mean ones where you never or hardly meet)
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Aug 13 2011, 02:55 AM
I just dont tell anyone anything that if people found about about i'd be mortified. If you tell someone something be prepared that the next day everyone will know, better yet dont have secrets just a waste of time because they usually get twisted and turned into bullshitting lies
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 14 2011, 02:06 PM
I'm a pretty open and honest person, though I do have my secrets that I'd be pissed if they got out... and what's even weirder is with me being open and honest I have trust issues.... hmm

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More