Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Permanently yours Sometimes the moon looks brighter than the sun As times like this run up my wrists She hates all of the guts and blood Million Dollar Houses (The Painter), by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Matchmaking :) Aug 13 2011, 07:31 AM
Anyone good at matchmaking and got a bit of time on their hands? Help me and all the single people out xD

Replies

OnyxAngel
Aug 13 2011, 09:22 AM
I'm always up for a good matchmaking scheme (: My friends just matched me up with the guy of my dreams Friday, and I've been walking on air ever since xD <3333
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 13 2011, 10:08 AM
Find me someone on here then please. May as well give it a shot :D
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 13 2011, 10:22 AM
wow this topic were surely a desperate one ! LOL ..x
Duskdiamond
Aug 13 2011, 10:25 AM
Nah, it made me smile! And chuckle.. just a little.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 13 2011, 10:28 AM
I'm currently trying to matchmake my friend Emma & my friend Harry :) I found out Harry likes Emma... and even though Emma hasn't told me she likes Harry, I think they'd make an adorable couple ^^ and they get on really well as it is :) but otherwise... I tend to suck at matchmaking :L It's funny cuz I have a family friend, Matty (also one of my ex's older brothers, but that's another story XD) who's always trying to matchmake me with his friends. It never works :L
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Aug 13 2011, 11:23 AM
Bahahaha I matched my tall friend with my ex's tall friend, plus they're both hyper, and omg they practically worshiped me afterward xDD
Emo Pictures - pernico
pernico
Mar 12 2021, 01:21 AM
I'm open to being matched XD I like black hair the most and people younger than me
dawson
May 30 2021, 10:18 AM

tinder or other apps

dawson
May 30 2021, 10:18 AM

I used badoo in past but do not find normal people for love or friendship. So I decided to use simple video chat room for meeting new people. I have already found 2 good friends on that place.

DarkDreamzExplores
Jun 06 2021, 06:00 PM

Twitter, altscene mainly.

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Jun 09 2021, 10:45 PM

relationship pro tip #1: it all starts with a customary greeting to the human of your interest, it is best to withhold the sacrificial squid until you have maintained unbroken eye contact for at least 20 minutes. try to avoid large bouts of awkward silence with your fellow human by asking them if they like the animes with their toast. upon hearing an answer proceed to flail your arms like an inflatable tube man until the mating ritual commences. there may or may not be stilts involved.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More