Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You always know the right thing to say. fifa 15 coins http://i-luv-music.ning.com/profiles/blogs/simple-strategies-for-creating-easily-fifa-15-coins Q8Y57, by Q8Y57

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxXEmo4EverXxX
XxXEmo4EverXxX
What do you think Aug 17 2011, 11:48 PM
Do you think 10-13 year olds r just posers that think its cool to dress scene or somthing, or do you just dont mind them at all and just think that were all the same so just let it be, im kinda in the middle, firstly i think some of them are posers and blah blah blah,but there are some that are pretty cool like i met this one 13 year old kid and he wasnt all,"oh, i hate life ima go kill myself",kinda steriotype kid, he talked about bands and peircings and just normal stuff he was cool, but ive also met a kid who was VERY steriotype style kind of kid that was 12 well i posted this for your opinion so...

Replies

Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Aug 18 2011, 12:52 AM
Personally..I find it that kids those ages...Don't even really comprehend anything about the style, or the life. Not saying they can't, just most are posers, or don't understand a damn thing they are talking about. I mean they are 10-13 years old...It just doesn't seem like they understand, they just wanna be "cool". And then there are others, that do understand what they are talking about, can explain why they dress the way they do, what it means to be "scene/emo" without giving some crappy answer that is stereotypical that makes us roll our eyes. All depends on the person.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 18 2011, 08:20 AM
i am not the one that really likes to judge people and put them into categories lol and well what some people do is not always my business :p x
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 18 2011, 10:22 AM
Yeahh, like any age, there are people who are just massively fake and others who are genuine :)
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Aug 18 2011, 10:33 AM
I agree with Dizzy lol
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 18 2011, 05:22 PM
Well it all depends, because I remember back in middle school I didn't even know what emo was, I mean i heard the term a few times here or there, but i was the type of kid that had a lot on her plate, my dad just lost his job, my brother (my only frined in my house a lot of times) had just moved away, and I was being bullied at school so I would put my headphones in as soon as I got to school and then when i got to school I would sit down and cry... I wore a lot of black and make up and stuff like that and I cut myself, but I didn't even know what emo was until my friend Morgan told me that our clique was classified as emo/scene and that I was emo, I was like wtf??? The point is I was pretty stereotypical with out even trying to be so maybe a lot of the other kids that age are?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More