Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They see me and they hate me, I feel like this place isn't ment to be I built up my courage just to even step foot outside Many times I ran away, many times really hurt, dunno what to say It's like the madness has been spread world wide. The Lone Walker, by GhostWorks

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
That time of the year again. Aug 21 2011, 10:08 AM
So tommorrow is the first day of school here in Texas, and I honestly can't wait. My classes are going to be amazing, I have a schedule that allows me to avoid the APs all day, I'm going to be eating lunch in the park everyday. AND I'm going to be the cutest bitch there tommorrow(: When do you guys start school again? What classes are you guys taking? Are you excited?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xCrimsonAngelx
xCrimsonAngelx
Aug 21 2011, 10:25 AM
Well i live in the uk :) and i left skool, im starting college 2moro tho :D and im quite excited, i only have one class tho :P im doin Business studies :D :P i gotta get my pic taken 2moro as well for a student card thing :P gonna have 2 look awesome 2moro :P xD
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 21 2011, 10:45 AM
Don't frett, my ID looks HORRIBLE, my mom made me oin my fringe back, so my hair looked all uneven from where my sides flip out -_-
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 21 2011, 11:40 AM
Good luck starting your new school/college to both of you ^^ I'm going back for my second year of 6th form on 8th, I'm not ready to go back yet, but I might be by then :L I'll be doing my second year of Theatre, French & Psychology, and my first year of Music :) Gonna be retaking my Theatre written exam from last year though (I got a D, luckily I got a very high A in my practical which brought my overall up to a B, but I really need an A to get into one of the courses I want) and possibly my French written, I wanna speak to my teacher first :/
OnyxAngel
Aug 21 2011, 11:47 AM
^^Good luck to YOU xD I started school two weeks ago :L It's been pretty awesome so far. Finally in a relationship as of last week and I love my AP classes(even though it's a load of homework every night) :D
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 21 2011, 12:19 PM
@Ditzy good luck with your exams and stuff... I'm also in my second year of french, and my first of psycology @onyx I bet, lol my counslers and teachers say I should be doing AP but I am way to lazy, so i'm taking one Pre Ap and the rest are all either regular or conceptual
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 21 2011, 03:49 PM
Thankies ^^ psychology is awesome, you'll love it :D
Emo Pictures - ManaRawr
ManaRawr
Aug 21 2011, 04:26 PM
I'm going back to college in september to do level 3 childcaree :3
Amanda_Annihilation
Aug 22 2011, 12:29 PM
I start Wednesday...I'm not excited at all...and I never got my schedule so I have no idea what classes I take...plus, I'm going to a freshman and this year my school did away with orientation so I'll most likely get lost...-___- great way to start off the school year..
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 22 2011, 05:00 PM
^get a sophmore to show you around... i was more than happy to show a freshman around today... and I DO love psychology already, day 1 my teacher almost made me cry, he was talking about divorices and failed marriages, and how he didnt agree with the way kids were being raised now and days... stuff like that, nothing real deep but for some reason it really got to me
Emo Pictures - Princess-OF-Pain
Princess-OF-Pain
Aug 22 2011, 05:11 PM
Well england works differently but i start college on september 5th and im there for 2 years. im excited and hope i meet new people :)
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 23 2011, 09:52 AM
Ahah, England works very differently, I have a friend who was homeschooled on the American curriculum (she's English but her mum's American) and she was explaining it to me, I was like ??? even the grading system is different... the only grade that's the same in both is an A... Good luck with college! :D
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Aug 23 2011, 12:37 PM
I start in 7 DAYS(ring reference if any of you have seen that ^^ haha) I'm kinda excited, i'v been in cyber school for the last year of school, it was awful. I didn't see my friends much but i'll be glad to get back to public school to be with them and other people, hell even the daily being called gay and shit I missed a little. Better then being bored stale at home. :P
ninjasrule376
Aug 23 2011, 01:05 PM
i start the 31st in Washington state...i dont really have any fun classes though because of of the electives they have suck so its gonna be a boring year for me
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 24 2011, 06:26 PM
good luck to all of you... I actually asked my mom if I could move to an advanced english class (what we are doing this year is stuff I learned in 8th grade) and she told me no, and that I should get an A in it but gosshhhh I hate taking the easy way out
Emo Pictures - Dhurkst
Dhurkst
Sep 05 2011, 07:03 PM
First year of college, and I'm going to UTD to study video game design (<3). It's been nice & easy so far! *knocks on wood*
nezzyneon
Sep 07 2011, 08:35 AM
college for me started already here in indiana..it has been 2 weeks already....this is my first year and its going great so far ^_^ i am majoring in forensic and investigative science and love everything about it :)
Emo Pictures - emogirlo_o
emogirlo_o
Sep 07 2011, 08:43 AM
Good Luck Everyone ^___^ I start college too on the 12th :P Doing all my favourite subjects and I don't have to see anymore chavs! Aaah life is good <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More