Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don't look for the critics 'cause they're everywhere. They don't like my jeans they don't get my hair. We change ourselves and we do it all the time. Why do I do that? Perfect, by Pink

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Behind-This-Smile
New hair colour at school Aug 27 2011, 05:13 AM
Well recently, I dyed my hair black, I like it (: But when I dyed it red last october, I got laughed at and picked on a bit, it made me quite sad in lessons I liked. Now it's black, I'm gonna get it worse because people already call me 'emo' :/ I dunno what really to expect or how to deal with it responsibly:/

Replies

Emo Pictures - x-fallen-x
x-fallen-x
Aug 27 2011, 05:47 AM
just dont listen to them is up to you what hair color you want besides there probably just jealous cos there hair is boring
Emo Pictures - hugs
hugs
Aug 27 2011, 07:56 AM
Just ignore em, if your happy with your hair thats the main thing :) when i first dyed my hair black, i got called spock :L
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 27 2011, 10:14 AM
If YOU like it, then up theirs! Nobody should make you feel unworthy because of your hair colour.
Emo Pictures - anaNmcr
anaNmcr
Aug 27 2011, 12:09 PM
Teenagers can be cruel. That's why I was too afraid to dye my hair black, but I decided what they think doesn't matter. It's your life and your body. You should do what ever you want without being afraid of them. Good luck and don't let them get you down. :)
Emo Pictures - Princess-OF-Pain
Princess-OF-Pain
Aug 27 2011, 01:18 PM
I know how it is its stupid. I got called all sorts when i dyed my hair pink, purple, blue and blonde. lollipop was one nickname but you just laugh it off and say to someone "you've got black hair so are you emo too?" (obviously only if they have black hair)
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 28 2011, 09:35 AM
Oh dude, that reminds me, when I accidentally dyed my hair pink (it was meant to come out a dark reddy purple colour, instead it came out bubblegum pink :L), I was called Stephanie from Lazytown XD
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 29 2011, 08:02 PM
Ignor them and go on with your daily life (:
ViciousxJas
Sep 04 2011, 11:03 AM
Giirrrrrl , Please. F*ck 'Em . They are not worth of your attention. If you feel good with your hair You don't have anything to worry about. Trust me.
nezzyneon
Sep 04 2011, 08:34 PM
your beautiful with any hair color you choose...they can't change anything about that.
XxDestainyMassacrexX
Sep 04 2011, 09:09 PM
ignore them. If they dont like it. Fuck them. Its your hair not theirs. Do what you want with it
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Sep 04 2011, 11:03 PM
Indeed. Your hair is yours. Not theirs, do what you want with it. Besides in a few years they won't matter one bit to you. :)
XxDestainyMassacrexX
Sep 04 2011, 11:21 PM
Exactly ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More