Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Please keep chasing me Your southern constellations got me so dizzy It's cold but you pretend that you are warm with me Before I get you home you're nearly frozen But I'll never let you freeze without me Southern Constellations, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EscapeThePain
EscapeThePain
i really need help with this ! Sep 19 2011, 04:38 PM
i went from trying to be child they always tried to make me. i tried soo hard but it wasn't good enough. so i quit i started being true to myself but no they cant except who i am. they hate every thing about me. i ave no clue how to get them to understand. no matter what i try they hate my clothes my hair my make up and the way i am. i don't know what to do. can someone help me please ? how do i get them to love me again?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Sep 19 2011, 05:18 PM
You shouldn't try to bend yourself to their demand. If how you look and how you feel now makes you happy, and they can't accept it. Then their may not be a way :/ You should do what makes you happy, not what makes them happy. Especially if it makes you depressed, sad, etc.
EscapeThePain
Sep 19 2011, 05:44 PM
i know i try to be true to myself nd just let them not except it but its my family its soo hard </3
nezzyneon
Sep 19 2011, 07:40 PM
i know exactly what you mean dear :/ my family does not accept the way i dress or anything either but, i still do it anyway to a certain extent. I know it must be hard for you but, you have to realize it is sometimes for the best...even if it does suck :( I just hope you get through this soon ^_^
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Sep 20 2011, 11:24 AM
be true to you and in time they will accept this it wont last forever just remember that they just need time to adjust you have us lot here so chin up chick :']]
EscapeThePain
Sep 20 2011, 01:02 PM
It is hard but thanks guys your the best !

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More