Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This god that i worship (a faded reflection). This demon I blame (a flickering flame). Conspire as one, exactly the same. It's exactly the same Descending, by Lamb of God

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Risks = Exciting! Oct 04 2011, 03:03 PM
Some of us love taking risks including me :) It keeps things exciting as long as you still have some control! Plus they are times in your life you usually never forget.. So what are some of the biggest risks you have taken?

Replies

dark-side-risenx
Oct 04 2011, 03:38 PM
Fuck man. I just realized I haven't took any risks. :O!! Can't think of any to take atm though. lmao Might try talking to people. :P
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Oct 04 2011, 04:48 PM
None D: <--Failure at life. :(
OnyxAngel
Oct 04 2011, 08:09 PM
Sneaking out of the house to meet up with my boyfriend... <--Has never been caught xD
xRoseFallx
Oct 05 2011, 12:14 PM
i lie where i am pretty much on a weekly basis my parents will think i'm at my friends when in reality we'll be getting pissed at campout xD
Bones
Oct 06 2011, 12:06 PM
tomb stoning I CARNT FUCK SWIM
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 08 2011, 06:41 AM
"Risks are fun I take quite a few but your the biggest and bestest one" - that made me smile. I <3 you!
Emo Pictures - Princess-OF-Pain
Princess-OF-Pain
Oct 08 2011, 01:43 PM
hehe that was me who said that :) my biggest risk is going 3 hours away at least once a month (at first was twice a month) to see my amazing bf who my parents wouldnt let me see if they knew. but hes perfect for me and i will take a huge risk for him :) I love you <3 xx
Emo Pictures - VooDooLoopy_Lou
VooDooLoopy_Lou
Oct 09 2011, 03:53 AM
Mine was fallin in love and marring a non emo rugby playing man! I still love him but it was a risk, wud I be liked by all his friends etc!
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Oct 09 2011, 07:41 AM
i am an adrenaline junkie <3 hm i have done to much crazy stuff but guarding small children when u r wasted as fuck arent good especially if u r near the sea LOL haha x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 09 2011, 12:58 PM
Jord we will find a way to meet more I'm if both can I'm sure <3
Princess-OF-Pain
Oct 09 2011, 01:21 PM
i sure hope so hun, i cant go 6 weeks again xx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 09 2011, 01:28 PM
Well when you take this next risk and come here, we'll have a proper chat about everything :) Also I'm not against coming up to York again if I found somewhere fairly cheap we can stay. There are always ways to make things work even if they are risky :p xx
Princess-OF-Pain
Oct 09 2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah we have 4 days together so we can have a proper chat and im looking forward to it xx and risks are what makes us, us :) xx
OnyxAngel
Oct 09 2011, 09:25 PM
Aww. Taking risks for love are normally the best risks to take :)
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Oct 11 2011, 01:51 PM
^agreed! Well I am taking a risk right now by doing a long distance relationship, I took a risk the night before I moved by sneaking out my window with my boyfriend, we walked up the hill from where we lived, and broke into a vacant house, and chilled til like 3 in the morning(:
MonkeyButt
Oct 12 2011, 06:15 AM
My biggest risk was actually going out with this guy, Billy. Since his step-dad is my step-dad's son figure, if we ever break up it's going to create this HUGE hole of awkwardness in the family bond between my step-dad's son's family & mine. But it's definitely worth it because without him having come into my life when he did, I probably wouldn't be here right now or I would have gave up on love & become a bitch. My second biggest risk was actually making myself so sick that I had to go to hospital. But if I hadn't then I wouldn't have had my X-Ray of my lungs & they wouldn't have found my scoliosis. But we all take risks because we thrive on the drama of it, we pay our bills a bit late sometimes because you wonder if you'll ever make it on time. Risks are what make us learn from our mistakes & what help us on our way through life [:
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 12 2011, 02:21 PM
" Risks are what make us learn from our mistakes & what help us on our way through life [:" - totally agree with that!
Varg_Vikernes
Oct 12 2011, 06:27 PM
Climbing up a high vertical cliff face with no safety gear in heavy rain, swimming far out to sea in freezing cold temperatures, walking infront of cars, lots of stupid shit in general. Why fear dying?
rotflmfao
Oct 12 2011, 06:41 PM
Risks also = getting into shit. But we only gots one lyf so wutever
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Oct 13 2011, 08:24 PM
^that's how a lot of people view life now.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More