Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

and you never would have thought in the end how amazing it feels just to live again it's a feeling that you cannot miss it burns a hole through everyone that feels it Blue And Yellow, by The Used

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
A book? o.O Oct 13 2011, 08:03 PM
So, I like to write, and draw, all that awesome art stuff :D I'm always hearing shit from morons and close minded fools about people like us, and even though nothing anyone does will ever shut them up, it may enlighten some to find respect for others. I'm no pro writer, hell my poetry is kinda bad in my opinion, but this is something i'm truly passionate about, who I am, being an individual, who WE are... I just wanted to ask anyone if they have any good sources of information, recommended already written books, maybe papers, anything really to give me inspiration and TRUE facts, I don't want anything to be wrong IF I do this, which I really want to. So thanks all ^^ I don't know if something like this is a good idea really, but something from the point of view from the REAL people like us, "emos"/scene kids, whatever you wanna NOT be labeled as but sadly are labeled.(you know what I mean :P) Might open the eyes of some, and inform others that aren't sure who they are, or are just interesting in who we are.

Replies

Emo Pictures - ohsolo
ohsolo
Oct 15 2011, 04:51 AM
Hi Jeremy Im not sure if I understood what you want but!! if you want truth then the only way is to accept it yourself and not believe others as I guess you already know. Im working my way slowly through things to do with real news as an alternative to the crap we are fed on BBC CNN SKY etc and that itself leads to loads of other interconnected stuff which may be of use to you. I would suggest somewhere like www.blacklisted news, which links to just about everything. On a more creative side ie poetry why not try some of the stuff on Deviant Art.. Hope thats some help? but if not and I can help further just PM me..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More