Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We all have our horrors and our demons to fight but how can I win when I'm paralyzed? Don't go, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Is it really worth it? Nov 21 2011, 04:16 PM
How often do you ask yourself this question? Do you tend to over analyse things? As I'm sure a lot of you know I'm a pretty laid back go with the flow guy, but I have so much going round in my head I don't know what to do. Being confident and living for the moment is something I have a lot of success with, but when you consider negatives that might be round the corner it puts a downer on everything... I guess life is about making tough decisions and taking risks and people can sadly get hurt in the process. Communication helps so please discuss your views here, but at the end of the day it's your decision... Don't waste your time fighting a losing battle...

Replies

Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Nov 21 2011, 06:46 PM
Odd how I keep running into things like this post, during a time where I need to think about it most. Is it worth it? Considering the rough times I've been putting myself through that have only been getting rougher for this one person who would rather me not put myself through it... I've come to realize that no, it's not worth it.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2011, 02:43 PM
Some people/things just aren't worth your time.
OnyxAngel
Nov 23 2011, 10:29 AM
Is it worth it to ask out that guy when we don't really seem to have anything in common? He's never heard of the bands I like and I wouldn't be caught dead in the stores he shops at. But, at the same time, we have fun together and our families get along well. Fuck this.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2011, 04:21 PM
From experience you gotta have a number of things in common or after a while things can mess up. Just my view on it anyway.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Nov 23 2011, 04:28 PM
U could always TRY... to try and fail is better than to have never tried at all
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 25 2011, 05:02 PM
Yea, but there comes a bit when it isn't worth it.
OnyxAngel
Nov 30 2011, 01:23 PM
Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it isn't. But you don't get anywhere in life without trying :)
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Dec 01 2011, 09:33 AM
I believe you should try 99% of the time with things, people and what you're doing in life but sometimes there is that 1% when you dont bother or know there is no point and go no its not worth it. I over analyse and often question myself about is it worth it or not? i always make a list of whatever it is and do pro's and con's and well then which ever has the more points is your answer
S-U-I-C-I-D-A-L-SOUL
Apr 08 2012, 07:59 PM
I need some help answering that question for sure... I posted about it in a diferent forum if you feel like you can help... its in the "love & relationships" one, titled "I think I like my best guy friend" or something like that... I need help... ASAP.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 09 2012, 03:43 PM
Just just gotta talk to the person and it's quite likely they might lie about how they feel. If this is the case you'll have to just go with your gut feeling.
Emo Pictures - Emo_Tional_Girl_2013
Emo_Tional_Girl_2013
Apr 11 2012, 05:38 AM
I often wonder if the majority of what I do is really worth it. That's all I really do is question things and sometimes do even react when I am sure about what I should do after all that thinking. It's really draining after you do it for so long. I don't know what to do anymore.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More