Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And just to soften the blow I'll steal all of your kisses (your kisses) And sew them up In the creases of our hearts. Kiss And Makeup, by Funeral For A Friend

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ferret
Ferret
Best before end. Jan 06 2012, 06:02 AM
Past couple of weeks something that's sat at the back of my mind. Is there an age limit on being emo? Does there come a time when you automatically go from being emo to just some old hanger on? If emo is a state of mind, a way of living or being, then surely age doesn't play a part. Would be keen to hear your thoughts on this.

Replies

LoversLoveLiarsLie
Jan 06 2012, 10:16 AM
I don't think there's any age or something...emo is just what you are and what you feel like...even when I grow up I'll still be emo.. ..well that's at least my opinion..that's everyone's choice I guess (:
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jan 07 2012, 03:42 PM
^^^ Agreed :)
Bones
Jan 08 2012, 03:58 AM
some poeple will not always b emo in a state of fashion: it can be harder as you get older to b socially ecepted within a work placed dressed in this kind of way. thow i think ture emo's will always stay the same emotionally and physicallly, thow change now and angain can help us all to develop.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 08 2012, 11:12 AM
No age limit, but the whole look can be difficult in the workplace I agree.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 08 2012, 11:16 AM
age is just a number and it shouldnt hold you back from anythign you want to do or want to be

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More