Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

“But does anyone notice?Does anyone care?” Early Sunsets over Monroeville, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Replies

Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Feb 17 2012, 12:15 PM
Holy Shit I take one of the drugs he listed :( I've been taking it a long time too.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Feb 21 2012, 05:40 PM
Oh wow!Well at least he mentioned other factors which would provoke the more serious side effects. Be careful though!
Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
Apr 15 2012, 05:11 PM
Only one of the AD's i've taken (5...at last count)actually caused me to be [b]really[/b] suicidal, but it was very nearly a sucessful attempt. My psych tried to convince me to go on it again and i told her there was no chance in hell i'd touch it again
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Apr 15 2012, 06:19 PM
So I stopped taking it and nothing really changed, if anything I got worse :/ so I guess, in my case, I can't blame my medication
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 15 2012, 10:53 PM
yeah i take pills atm but i am kind off not taking them as i should soo the risk of me taking suicide is higher than for other people lol o.o anyway my passion to live is really stronger than any medicines anyway :D x
Emo Pictures - BoOCherry80
BoOCherry80
May 01 2012, 07:09 PM
I wasn't allowed to take (antidepressants) because I was already suicidal and that was one of the side effects... but my mom is taking them for the rest of her life. I hate seeing her when shes not on them because she gets pretty bad...
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
May 25 2012, 01:24 PM
I've always refused antidepressants, partly because I generally don't like taking pills (other than antibiotics, painkillers and my hayfever meds), and partly cuz I've studied them in Psychology and know the risks involved. Unfortunately, the mental health service in my area for anyone not on drugs is shit, so I haven't had any effective treatment :/
FiFiTheVampBitcxh
Jul 09 2012, 04:10 AM
to be honest in my opinion taking anti-depressants don't help in the long run as they mess with your mind so you may think your hapyp but is just chemicals... i never took anti-depressants when i was pretty much suicidal and came out alive and my mum has told me to not take them EVER as she's been and still is on them and wishes she wasn't
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 09 2012, 02:09 PM
^Heard the same thing from some other people I know.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 10 2012, 10:45 AM
jeez.. i take several things he lists in the artical ... in my experiance AD's don't work long term and can make things alot worse, hence why i stopped taking them

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More