Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Nothing appeals to me, no one feels like me I'm too busy being calm to disappear XIX, by Slipknot

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

I'm Going To Murder Someone.!!!! Dx Mar 19 2012, 12:44 PM
Alright, listen here I have a beautiful story to tell.! So, we had a "family meeting" a couple days ago. My mom made some new rules. #1: Homework done before we get to do anything else.(even on weekends) #2: Before we can hang with friends, room clean, dog done, dishes washed #3 ( this is my "favorite) Swear Jar, we cant say -stupid -oh my God -idiot -hate(whether talking about a person or object) -or shut up These are the ones we aren't allowed to say, as far as I know. The horrible thing is, I'm terrified to speak in my own house. I HATE it.!

Replies

Emo Pictures - x_AiMeE_x
x_AiMeE_x
Mar 19 2012, 01:01 PM
I can relate to that, trust me it doesnt last long, give it a week or two and everything will be back to normal, but in the mean time try to stick to the rules ;) x
nezzyneon
Mar 19 2012, 01:20 PM
I can also relate to them all....since my parents are very strict...#1 applies everyday. #2 isn't all that bad right? i mean at least you get to hang out with your friends, im not even allowed to do that...and #3 yeah xD that happens when my parents are not around lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2012, 05:14 PM
Swear jar is kinda silly with those words anyway. The other two are well a pain in the ass, but not so silly..
AnarchoEmo
Mar 20 2012, 08:11 AM
FASCISM!
Mar 20 2012, 07:35 PM
I mean a swear jar.? Are you kidding me.? I feel like a FUCKING saint around them because I can't say any of the words that have been imprinted into my daily vocabulary. Then when I say I am afraid to speak in my own house, they yell at me and tell me to stop with the guilt trip. WTH. >.<
tOM
Mar 23 2012, 10:28 PM
Ughhh... The common misconceptions between hate, and resentment. This really bothers me. Hate is a healthy emotion that motivates. Resentment is "the poision that I drink and expect my (resentee?) to die.) it bothers me how people think that it's okay to try to remove hate from the emotion chart of forsay, "healthy" emotions. Don't get me wrong, though... Hate is not healthy if you act upon it every time. It should be a balance between emotions, intellect, and will. I'm rambling now! x] theres my two cents.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More