Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Gargantua, tear me apart from within, until only you remain. spare me from suffering, help me erase the pain. Gargantua, by Torndown

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
EMO GROUP MEET - Summer 2012 in the UK Mar 19 2012, 03:46 PM
*UPDATE* - the confirmed date is 18th August Ok I have been going on about another emo meet this year for a while and promised to post a forum topic so here you go!! Firstly, if you didn't already know we had an emo meet last summer in London, UK. Read all about it! It's a while away yet, but we need to gather interest and plan things together so another emo meet actually happens this summer :) I propose it's in Central London again and on one of the Saturdays in August (4th, 11th, 18th, 25th). I do realise the Olympic games are on so the 4th and 11th might not be the best idea. That's all for now please discuss locations you want it to happen, dates and well if you can attend! I'm open to suggestions, but we cannot please everyone and it has to be in the UK (sorry you lovely International members) Get posting and thanks so much for all your support since 2007 - it makes all my efforts worthwhile (: Possibles so far: (please comment/message whatever if you want to come) xXeMoRaCeRXx nigelwb xSUICIDEBLOODx xCrimsonAngelx xXsilent_suicideXx NotWithoutAFight Edward_Asphyxiate hugs xXMessedUpXx justanotheremokid Bones xXLostShadowXx x-fallen-x xxits_just_mexx Blue-Eyes-Lion Aimee_Catastrophee TheLastOne flyingg01 Kate Cumbria1978 emogirlo_o Tay DizzyDotRocks kewwi_keyleighxX

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nemo_xo
Nemo_xo
Apr 18 2012, 06:38 AM
Wish I could but I'm in Wales and London is way too far. If there was one in Cardiff it'd be well lush but I do understand that the majority here are English so watevs. :P
Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
Apr 18 2012, 11:47 AM
MEGABUS! Ok...so it would take about 3 1/2 hours
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 18 2012, 04:07 PM
If enough people express an interest I'm sure it will sway some people to travel more than they want to... On a side note please note the following from the Terms and Conditions of www.soEmo.co.uk "People aren't always who they say they are. If you must meet up with someone in real life who you have met over the Internet then do it in a public place, during daylight and take a friend or trusted adult along with you. Make sure someone you trust knows where you're going and if possible what time you will be expected back."
xXMessedUpXx
Apr 18 2012, 04:13 PM
Wise words there Matt I sadly have experience of meeting someone and them not being who they said they were, bad shit happened. :( I'm sure that won't happen with you lovely lot but you can never be too careful
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 19 2012, 12:59 AM
anyway agreed on what u said Matt :] and i have met some people from online IRL but always on public places :] (and everyone has been who they say they were, lucky me :p) Anyway i think that it time for me too doo a video and put it up on youtube to make people more interested in this meet :] <3 x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 19 2012, 03:52 PM
That would be great and security is very important even though as a lot of your know there are very few issues on this site.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 19 2012, 07:14 PM
Yeah i would do what it takes to make this site the best emo site ever <3
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Apr 20 2012, 02:25 AM
I wish I could be there.. It's a day before my birthday *-* But it's too far and I don't have money. Next year will be even worse cause there's a high possibility that my mom will lose her job. I don't know if I will have a chance to continue my studies. So I never go to the concerts and shows even. T^T But tomorrow I have a little emo meet (a few people) in my city. So I'll go there when I still have a kind of normal life. I'm really scared that I will lose it all, thinking only about how to survive another day :x No future, no hope...
Bones
Apr 20 2012, 09:49 AM
im on hols the 4th and possibly the 11th i will see if i can make it :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 20 2012, 03:44 PM
Yea love to meet you Bones you crazy sausage.
Bones
Apr 22 2012, 12:12 PM
^Feelimg is mutual :) yumm sausage
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 22 2012, 12:18 PM
*is grossed out* D:< now thanks guys for making me unable to eat sausages ever again xD x
Emo Pictures - xXLostShadowXx
xXLostShadowXx
Apr 23 2012, 12:33 PM
Somewhere in central London? It would be easier for me to get there on time.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 23 2012, 03:16 PM
Mostly like one of the big parks in Central London yes.
Emo Pictures - xXLostShadowXx
xXLostShadowXx
Apr 24 2012, 02:16 AM
Awesome! Then I'll be able to come XD
Emo Pictures - nigelwb
nigelwb
Apr 28 2012, 02:08 PM
Im going, as long as Ive got enough money and can get the time off work.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 28 2012, 03:31 PM
*i will cross my fingers for u Nigel* i soo want u too come to this meet also :D <3 ^-^ xx
xXMessedUpXx
Apr 28 2012, 06:07 PM
Soooooooooooooooo need to meet you all <3
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 29 2012, 02:44 AM
i can't wait until i will meet all the sexy guys on here that i havent been able to meet yet :p and all my uk friends that i met in the previous meeting :P <3
Emo Pictures - BulletWithYourName
BulletWithYourName
Apr 29 2012, 10:59 AM
i will be aable to come if it is in Manchester

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More