Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'LL BREAK MY GLASSES AS I FALL IN THE STREET If you were gonna leave this world how could it be without me Now it's all over my tongue but still it has no taste Cuz without you there is no me! The boy who could fly, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

hopelessangle
short film about kids like us Apr 09 2012, 02:37 PM
hi as some of you know, im a youtuber and me and my friends are filming a short to be posted on my youtube channel. The film is called the scars love leaves and the main theme is self harm. Me and my friends are making this film because all of us have self harmed at one point in your lives and thought it might be a good idea to create a film about it and to put info in it to help people that do/did selfharm. The main story line is about 3 girls that are best friends. The first girl has a so called a life to die for, she has a boyfriend, both mum and dad and a loving family. The only problem is school, she is being painly bullied at school and she thinking telling people about it will just make thinks worst. The second girl as a different life, her whole family apart from her grandad hate her. She has never done anything wrong but her mother tells her family she does. The last girl, well she you never really get to know that much about her but you know she is a amazing friend to the other two girls. This film with be on my channel by the 14th of april at the latest. if you wish do see this short film, go and subscribe to the YouTube channel meandsophie123 or add me as a friend.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 09 2012, 03:57 PM
Can't wait!
wHY_mE
Apr 09 2012, 07:35 PM
Sounds great! I can't wait either.
Emo Pictures - xXBrokenenAngelXx
xXBrokenenAngelXx
Apr 18 2012, 08:47 PM
I really like the idea, i cant wait for it.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 22 2012, 04:21 PM
wooo go u :) ! x
xxxemogirl_lonnerxx
Jul 23 2012, 08:23 PM
k cant wait
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 26 2012, 12:17 PM
sounds good
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Jul 26 2012, 06:55 PM
So, hows this project coming anyways? :P Haven't posted any updates on this thing, and i'd personally like to know. Its a great idea, and it not coming from a hollywood asshole that makes us look like crying cutters, makes it interest worthy.
hopelessangle
Aug 16 2012, 02:03 PM
sorry to say but we could not do it because one of the cast members couldn't be fucked to come to the filming :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More