Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This is for the kids with the beaten in lips, Whose parents try to shut them up using their fists, Keep living loud and proud, They never can hold you down. Beaten In Lips, by Beartooth

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

hopelessangle
what happened to me... Apr 11 2012, 01:19 PM
Ok I want to write this on here so everyone here knows the real me and not the girl you think you know. Ok, I'm Lucy, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Essex, English. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters, one of which is my twin sister. I have a amazing boyfriend but we live far apart so then I see him its like the first time over and over and its so amazing :) I was a cutter, I stared cutting at the age of 12 and stopped then I was 14, I remember the dates of start and ending every well, I on the 1/12/10 ans stopped on the 13/2/12. The reason I remember so well is because I on the night before a show I was in and stopped the day I met my boyfriend. I stared cutting because I was in a bad state of mind, it was the day of the big xmas show at my school and my first boyfriend broke up with me. It was the night after the show and I was in my room feeling very lonely. This was the first time in my life I had ever felt lonely and safe to say its the most horrible feeling in the world. I became distort and began crying. I then found a pair of nail scissors and without thinking twice, dug them into my right wrist. After that every time I felt alone, surest or angry I would use my only finger nails to dug I hold into my right arm. I kept doing that for 2 years. It's not easy to stop cutting but I did it. To be 100% honest to get out of cutting you do need to tell people about it. Don't just tell anyone but tell people you know you can 100% trust. I ended but having therapy for about 2 months but I think the main think that stopped me was meeting my boyfriend. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Well that is my story for now.

Replies

Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Apr 13 2012, 05:59 AM
Hey. I stopped cutting too.. I was addicted. But I stopped myself. Well... Sometimes when I'm very depressed, when I'm mad of emotions... I still wanna do it. This thoughts are stronger than me. But these are just moments in drama time. Most of time I have control over cutting. And I try to discourage others from doing it. I really wanna do my best to hepl people with such problems. Unless they're just idiots who think it's cool and treat it like a fasion to make themselves more "original" and attract attention. I'll never understand this type of people.
hopelessangle
Apr 13 2012, 03:13 PM
i think its good u wanna help people but i have to disagree with u on the people that cut as a fashion chance because if u think about it they need help too. if they think its cool to harm themselves they must be in a messed up state of mind to think that. I think my need help too but not the help of cutter that do it because of depression, like they need real mental help.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 14 2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks for posting this and I hope it helps some other people :)
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Apr 15 2012, 01:44 AM
I didn't say they don't need help. I said only that I don't understand them. ;) And I don't know how to help someone who doesn't wanna help cause it would destroy their image of "emo individual with so terrible problems"... If they'd rather follow mainstream stereotypes than listen to one stupid girl who wants help them.
hopelessangle
Apr 15 2012, 07:45 AM
that is what i mean my we can't help them, poeple like that need menial help like therapy or something. We can't do anything to help so called "fake cutters" They don't want help, they need it but they don't think they do. If anything there more messed up than we are, menial that is.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More