Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My Hands are at your throat, I think I hate you Until the Day I Die, by Story Of The Year

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

6 months to live (LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN) Apr 19 2012, 11:59 PM
So yeahhhhhh. Crap glands. 70 lbs (about 4/5 stone) 50 50 chance. In hospital. If they can't do the operation successfully then I'm SCREWED. But.... If they can I have 6 months! So I need something INSANE for my last 6 months on the planet (at least... alive.*insert ghostly laugh*) Any ideas are welcome. Thanking you allllllll. I'm thinking bungee jumping....(if only I lived in new zealand)

Replies

Emo Pictures - iifearzz
iifearzz
Apr 20 2012, 02:48 AM
There are places to bungee Jump all around the world, Not just NZ, I am not sure what to do tho, Just do whatever you want, even rob a bank if you want, if your certain you only have 6 months fuck it do whatever you want.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 20 2012, 11:36 AM
Do whatever feels right for u to do hun and i will pray and keep my fingers crossed for u regarding the operation <3 we r all loving u on here :3 <3 never forget that <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 20 2012, 03:48 PM
ALso make sure you're surrounded by people you care for.
Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
Apr 20 2012, 10:28 PM
Think of stuff you have always wanted to do. Are there any bands you want to meet? I hope your op goes well hun
Emo Pictures - LostAndLeftForDead
LostAndLeftForDead
Apr 21 2012, 01:59 AM
To be honest, if i was in your situation, I'd spend my last months alive with as much beer/vodka/or whatever alcohol you prefer, and as much sex, as i could possibly get. Maybe even set a few explosions, in the countryside so no one gets hurt. Leave your mark on this world, make everyone know who you are and that you are here, make sure no one forgets you, go out with a bang (literally, if you want)
Apr 21 2012, 08:45 PM
I'd kill to meet BOTDF but like that's gonna happen...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More