Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If all these words you speak of meant a thing I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing But I know that there's nothing real inside Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies Immaculate Misconception, by Motionless In White

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ChickenNoodles
ChickenNoodles
Your Hopes & Dreams. May 04 2012, 12:57 PM
Not many of you know but I haven't been so active SoEmo, so I decided to start my come-back off with something... fresh? I've recently discovered a love for photography but I'd love to know what other people love/in to. Whether it's baking hache brownies, painting, playing music or YouTube blogging. So, here's my question for you: What's your dream? What are some things you've always wanted to do but you've never had the chance or time? (: I'll start off. I've always wanted to ride on a rollercoaster & go bungee-jumping.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 04 2012, 02:01 PM
Welcome back and awww you've never had a ride on a rollercoaster? It's great fun!! I'd love to go sky-diving :)
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
May 04 2012, 04:39 PM
i'd love to move to the UK and find my true love :') <3
nobody_cares
May 05 2012, 08:31 PM
I've always been terrified of heights so I've never been on a roller coaster either. I prefer things that go fast on the ground like cars and mopeds :D I'm in love with my guitar. I hope to join a band and prove that I can do something with my life fucked up as it is
nezzyneon
May 06 2012, 03:44 PM
i honestly have so many to list but, one thing I really want to do someday is be able to feel the excitement that all girls feel when they go to their first prom ^_^
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
May 21 2012, 09:55 PM
I dream of publishing a manga (even more than one with my drawing froup), about learning to play and sucess for my band, about my own sewing machine so I could look like I wanna... But it's all difficult in my situation. I'm not rich, I have to study and work... And I wanna do so many things that I cannot focus on one aim... Umm.. An I've always dreamt about rainbow hair *o*
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
May 25 2012, 01:14 PM
One day, I hope to start up my own theatre company :) got a lot of work to do in the meantime though!
Emo Pictures - Jayla19
Jayla19
Jun 08 2012, 02:04 AM
I Want to write a book and have it become worldwide. & i want to Find the One... right now it Feels like Hes only in my dreams and i'll never find him in this world
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Jun 18 2012, 06:35 AM
Jayla I doubted if I'll find Him too.. But after 20 years I found Him here. I still miss the life we had before. This world surely changed us. But I know He's my only one. And you will find your love as well. Each of you will find it someday! <3 My dreams are so far a way.. But I'm on the way already. I'll do my best to make them true!
ImaEmoBemo
Jun 18 2012, 04:31 PM
im into photography like you are--but until i get my camera fixed i've taken up writing/drawing. i like to make a list of things i want to accomplish for the summer and doing them, gives me somethin to do and makes me feel good knoing i did something ~(*.*)~

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More