Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsNever gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Emo song lyrics
(Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Emo Lifestyle [NEW POST]

Your Hopes & Dreams. - May 04 2012, 01:57 PM

ChickenNoodles - soEmo.co.uk
ChickenNoodles

Not many of you know but I haven't been so active SoEmo, so I decided to start my come-back off with something... fresh?
I've recently discovered a love for photography but I'd love to know what other people love/in to. Whether it's baking hache brownies, painting, playing music or YouTube blogging. So, here's my question for you: What's your dream? What are some things you've always wanted to do but you've never had the chance or time? (:
I'll start off. I've always wanted to ride on a rollercoaster & go bungee-jumping.
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 9

xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

May 04 2012, 03:01 PM

Welcome back and awww you've never had a ride on a rollercoaster? It's great fun!!

I'd love to go sky-diving :)
xSUICIDEBLOODx - soEmo.co.uk
xSUICIDEBLOODx

May 04 2012, 05:39 PM

i'd love to move to the UK and find my true love :') <3
nobody_cares - soEmo.co.uk
nobody_cares

May 05 2012, 09:31 PM

I've always been terrified of heights so I've never been on a roller coaster either. I prefer things that go fast on the ground like cars and mopeds :D I'm in love with my guitar. I hope to join a band and prove that I can do something with my life fucked up as it is
nezzyneon - soEmo.co.uk
nezzyneon

May 06 2012, 04:44 PM

i honestly have so many to list but, one thing I really want to do someday is be able to feel the excitement that all girls feel when they go to their first prom ^_^
MidoKilmy - soEmo.co.uk
MidoKilmy

May 21 2012, 10:55 PM

I dream of publishing a manga (even more than one with my drawing froup), about learning to play and sucess for my band, about my own sewing machine so I could look like I wanna... But it's all difficult in my situation. I'm not rich, I have to study and work... And I wanna do so many things that I cannot focus on one aim... Umm.. An I've always dreamt about rainbow hair *o*
DizzyDotRocks - soEmo.co.uk
DizzyDotRocks

May 25 2012, 02:14 PM

One day, I hope to start up my own theatre company :) got a lot of work to do in the meantime though!
Jayla19 - soEmo.co.uk
Jayla19

Jun 08 2012, 03:04 AM

I Want to write a book and have it become worldwide.
& i want to Find the One... right now it Feels like Hes only in my dreams and i'll never find him in this world
MidoKilmy - soEmo.co.uk
MidoKilmy

Jun 18 2012, 07:35 AM

Jayla I doubted if I'll find Him too.. But after 20 years I found Him here. I still miss the life we had before. This world surely changed us. But I know He's my only one. And you will find your love as well. Each of you will find it someday! <3

My dreams are so far a way.. But I'm on the way already. I'll do my best to make them true!
ImaEmoBemo - soEmo.co.uk
ImaEmoBemo

Jun 18 2012, 05:31 PM

im into photography like you are--but until i get my camera fixed i've taken up writing/drawing.
i like to make a list of things i want to accomplish for the summer and doing them, gives me somethin to do and makes me feel good knoing i did something ~(*.*)~

Total Forum Posts: 9

Please enter your reply below: