Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't like to be depressed but I always am, because I certainly know how to hold my feelings in part of a poem i wrote, by Me (S-U-I-C-I-D-A-L-SOUL)

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

nobody_cares
do you hate your life? May 16 2012, 04:17 AM
get beat up at home by my chav brother or get beat up at skool by all the chavs there? idk anymore. do you hate your life, and why?

Replies

Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
May 16 2012, 09:58 AM
I love it cause I see the beauty... I hate it cause I'm easily hurt... I'm always abused and misunderstood... I'm stupid and mad...
Emo Pictures - MichaelaMasquerade
MichaelaMasquerade
May 16 2012, 11:56 AM
I LOVE LIFE!!!! Not just mine, life in general :) It's not that bad stuff doesn't happen to me, it's just that it doesn't bother me. I'm always happy and cheerful, and eternal optimist. Also, being a bit dopey and obliviious to a lot of stuff, and having your head up in the clouds most of time helps with just missing stuff that would bother. I don't see the point in being upset, so whenever I do get upset, it's only for a few minutes, and then I'm all "I don't wanna be sad... So, I stop being sad and be happy instead" :)
nezzyneon
May 16 2012, 01:52 PM
i don't hate my life really but, i wish i did have more freedom to do stuff that i have always wanted to do.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 16 2012, 04:47 PM
I don't hate life, but like most people I strive for it to be 'better' and that doesn't always work out..
Jun 07 2012, 09:56 PM
i do hate my life i get made fun of at school/beat up at home my dad just dosent care whatever he will do affects me like at midnight he came in my room and woke me up gave e a bag and said we are moving there are thousands of other examples
kv1a9
Jun 10 2012, 03:20 PM
i do...it jus seems like im going 2 b alone forevr i always get hurt by the ppl who r supposed 2 be a friend
FiFiTheVampBitcxh
Jun 16 2012, 12:18 PM
nope because i've just got passed the fact that life is genurally shit and just get on with it :)
ImaEmoBemo
Jun 18 2012, 04:28 PM
its kinda iffy... yes because im beat up at home, gotta take care of my drunk mother, and then beat into lockers in school. no because there are still people who love me and guess thats all that matters *-*
FlickerOfHope
Jun 28 2012, 02:19 AM
While I hate my own life, I do love life in general, Ive gotten to the point now in my life where i see little point in my own life, thats why I instead look at other people and "try" help them if they need it. While I do hate my own life there are things i still care about like my little bros, God bless them, my little mates :) and I love music, the sky, my few friends and family even though they dont always understand me! So even though I dont like myself i am willing to die to help or save another who might have a better chance at life than me :) so I guess i just needed a purpose thats all!
Emo Pictures - ChickenNoodles
ChickenNoodles
Jun 28 2012, 06:02 AM
It depends really. I feel if I was living back in the UK, I'd actually be much happier & I could start to live my life for once. But I can't go back, not until` I'm 16 at least. And even then I probably couldn't go back. So really the only thing that makes me hate my life at the moment, is this country <.<'
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 29 2012, 03:46 PM
Why do you hate where you live?
emogirl337
Jun 30 2012, 12:03 PM
i hate life before i was emo i was abussed and people would pick me up and throw me around the class and people would slap me or something just cuz i am small,short or a speacail ed kid or i love the color black a lot and my mom never is really at home and thats why i am emo.
Jun 30 2012, 08:06 PM
Your question got me thinking, a lot. I realised that in life there are things you can't change. So I learned to accept them and love life, because it may get better, stay the same, or just get worse. Some people won't change, even if you try to get them too. And I'm sorry, that you're bullied, I am too, I know how it feels. But you'll get through it, I promise.
FlickerOfHope
Jul 01 2012, 06:33 AM
I guess that the big thing with life u cant change it! Im bullied at school but u know what I actually hav simpathy on those hat pick on me because I know that Ill make it through all the bulling but in the end of the day they will always have there crappy attitude! so I just take life each day as it comes and I look at the negatives but then I get home and I lay on my bed and look at the positives and it deffinatly gives me a SOMETIMES upbeat outlook on life :)
Emo Pictures - 8DSilentTearD8
8DSilentTearD8
Jul 01 2012, 01:41 PM
I hate life, I just moved and I have no friends but two here. I feel alone and lost. This world is so fucking cruel, I lost my mom in march this year, I woke up to her dead in her bed by myself. I have nothing left to live for but certain people who would probably be better off without me... I've been bullied ALL my life, my dad use to beat me, my brothers hate me and my sisters never talk to me... I'm just tired of everyone leaving me and kicking me deeper into a hole that I am already so far down I can't see the light at all anymore.
FlickerOfHope
Jul 02 2012, 10:40 PM
try and stay strong though ok :) ur not entirly alone, every1 on here knows how u feel: and i know that it might not seem important because u cant actually see them but still can sorta understand :) . I know in my life personaly that death is a really difficult thing to deal with, my nan died only 4 months ago and my uncle another 2 before that, death isnt wat its ampt up to be! but if u try stay strong, and find ANYTHING that will keep u going. I know that wat uve been through it worse then me but if u ever need some1 to talk 2 just send me and email ill try and help :) Goodluck, and watever u do dont give up, theres always somthing there to live for even if u dont realise it ;) keep safe!
Emo Pictures - UDntGetMyEssence
UDntGetMyEssence
Jul 05 2012, 11:55 AM
I Hate Life Most Of The Time. I Have To Hide How I Really Feel Most of The Time. My Family Thanks Im So Funny And Goffy When Really Im Just Fakeing So That They Wont Start Trying To Change The Emo Depressed Person I Am. I Hate Not Being My self. I Hide In My Room And Think of Cutting To Make Me Feel Better But Insted I Turn To Music That Understands Me. I Dont Have Any Friends That Understand The Real Me. Thats Kinda why im on This Site. I Hate My Whole Family.i Have DayDreams Of Ending My Self When Ever Im With Them....The Only Thang thats Good Is That Im cute (Iguess) So I Have Girls Who Like Me. But Im Still Looking For The Perfect Emo Girl to Love
Emo Pictures - Falling_In_Hate
Falling_In_Hate
Jul 18 2012, 05:02 PM
I've gotten to the point where I just don't care about life any more. The only thing I care for now is music.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jul 19 2012, 01:08 PM
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. But I do look at the positives, or I try to most of the time. Because I believe that I can fix things if things don't go so well.
Emo Pictures - xXAlexisXx
xXAlexisXx
Jul 27 2012, 03:23 PM
Hate my life too :/ i have a million resons ... Since i was 7 or 8 and will hate it till i'm dead :/ .. ( not to long to wait )

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More