Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

and if our final day day has come, let's pretend to carry on and if the end has now begun, live on... final day, by Tokio Hotel

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

nobody_cares
do you hate your life? May 16 2012, 04:17 AM
get beat up at home by my chav brother or get beat up at skool by all the chavs there? idk anymore. do you hate your life, and why?

Replies

JJStegosaurus
Jul 29 2012, 09:30 PM
hell yes because in my eyes life is pointless...the only reason i'm here is to soak up some of the neglect others don't get. i get beat up for wearing black? well than i just made some other bitches day. i just took a beating for them. their comfy little lives wrapped up in their snuggie is about to get all the more comfier.
Emo Pictures - LadyInRed
LadyInRed
Aug 01 2012, 03:51 AM
i was bullied all through school, physically, emotionality and verbally. Also my mum and brothers emotianlity bully me. I used to hate life, i have manic depression. But now things are starting to look up, and i think if all that shit didnt happen, i wouldnt be the person i am today.
Emo Pictures - JayyHeart73
JayyHeart73
Aug 02 2012, 06:05 PM
Sometimes... I try to tell myself that life sucks. But I never can believe it, because as strange as it seems.... I have some anger issues. And I get WAY to mad at things that probably shouldn't matter at all. But I love nearly everyone I meat, and LOTS of people like to hang out with me. Some I don't even know. :/ And I consider myself lucky to have a life, with so many friends that love me and hate to see when I'm down. So even when my parent's or something screw up, they always figure out someway to make up for it. Honestly, I love my life.
Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Aug 06 2012, 10:38 AM
I really don't. I love my life right now... I've got my dream job I like guy that makes me feel good about myself Even better i think (and hope) he likes me back And i have a fantastic group of friends that keep me drunk at the weekends :P Smile...it gets better :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 07 2012, 03:00 PM
^Agreed I mean I do get down sometimes, but then I think about the stuff I actually have in my life and upcoming plans no matter how small.
OnyxAngel
Aug 07 2012, 03:34 PM
I don't hate life. I hate those people who try really hard to make everyone else's life miserable.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More