Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Where, oh where, could my baby be? The Lord took her away from me. She's gone to Heaven so I got to be good, so I can see my baby when I leave this world Last Kiss, by Pearl Jam

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mind them smoking?? Jun 07 2012, 04:45 PM
If you do not smoke are you bothered about your current or future girlfriend boyfriend smoking?

Replies

Jun 07 2012, 09:47 PM
it depends how often she would smoke i geuss i would be ok with it but my parents wouldent but they smoke to
nobody_cares
Jun 08 2012, 06:56 AM
I think I'd be bothered by it. My mum smokes and I'm always begging her to quit because its how both my grandads went
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 08 2012, 09:25 AM
My current boyfriend doesn't smoke, so no :L My first boyfriend did though, but he was sweet about it and would never smoke around me :) If my current boyfriend did smoke though, I'd feel a little uncomfortable about it tbh. Though he'd feel the same way about me if I smoked!
KateKarateChop
Jun 08 2012, 10:02 AM
I would be and ask him not to smoke around me. Thats how 3/4 of my grandparents died.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 08 2012, 04:28 PM
Yes just cigarettes.
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Jun 09 2012, 01:21 AM
My bf smokes a lot.. It's not a problem for me.. But I'd rather him to stop untill it destroys his lungs u.u I'm just worrying..
Emo Pictures - 8DSilentTearD8
8DSilentTearD8
Jun 12 2012, 01:57 AM
Not really, but it would be difficult for me since I just quit smoking everything. :/
Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
Jun 16 2012, 07:29 AM
I smoke, and have done on and off for a few years. Most of my partners have been smokers, and several have smoked weed. One was very anti smoking, and did that thing where you act like a little bitch about it. I never smoked around him and I did try to cut down, but he wouldn't let up. I smoke normally now that we're broken up though. One of my ex's started while we were seeing each other. I felt sort of bad for that, but it was his choice. Obviously I would't mind going out with a smoker, and if a person I was interested in wanted me to quit then we would have to talk about it, but ultimately its everyone's own individual choice. No one should be forced to smoke or stop smoking, except in very specific circumstances.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More