Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You bring out the beast in me, I fell in love from the moment we kissed since then we've been history, They say that love is forever you forever is all that i need please stay as long as you need If im james dean, Your Audrey Hepburn, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Friends of friends Jun 24 2012, 08:54 AM
Do any of your friends really not get on with each other so you have to see them separately?

Replies

Emo Pictures - justanotheremokid
justanotheremokid
Jun 24 2012, 02:34 PM
yes, i have 2 "sets" of friends, the "popular kids" who i am with mostly with three friends and the "loser kids" who i am with around town and out of school with. i just wish they could all get along, it would make things so much easier the problem is the "losers" are some of my best freinds and the three "popular kids" used to hang aroound with them, then one of them met some one else in the "populars" and was hanging around with them which created the problem... sometimes i hate people
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 25 2012, 04:14 AM
In primary school, I had three separate groups of friends! :L But yeah, to a certain extent, I've always had different groups of friends, but luckily we're now all mature enough to get along with each other :) Although that doesn't mean I meet up with all of them at the same time, as they all have different interests :)
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 25 2012, 11:03 AM
yhea ...outer school /old school freinds and current school "freinds" have to see both sepratly and would be hard to mix the groups as the girls at my school are toucy and extrmly sensitive to some subjects my other freinds and i talk about plus personalties just clash ..best to aviod arguments unessarily
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jun 27 2012, 02:28 PM
Ugh. Yes. It's annoying as hell because they can't stand each other and they BOTH talk to ME about each other. I tell them to shutup, I don't want to hear it, fuck off, they're my friend ya know. 'Course, they don't listen. Ever. My friends consist of one ultra confused jumble of random people... >.<
PhoebeFantasy
Jul 03 2012, 12:35 PM
Yeah. All the kids with learning difficulties in my school adore me. I find it so sweet as they're al lovely. But my other 'friends' hate them. I'd rather go with the kind people than the others. ;L
Bones
Jul 11 2012, 02:05 AM
mate i fwends fwend r fucking bitch's there like girly girls that go round slagging each other off crying if they brake a nail and going out with every guy in the fucking world. mate iv got my mates on soemo i dont need to b frwend with the slags lol haha wot a nerd i have fwend on the internet hahah :E
Emo Pictures - MiowMiow123
MiowMiow123
Jul 11 2012, 08:35 AM
I used to have this with some friends. There were 6 of us then 2 friends in the group fell out so then there ended up being a group of 3 and then ME in the middle who would speak to them and then the other 2 who i would also speak to. It made social situations difficult and each one would always want to know what the other had said etc etc anyway now i still speak to them all but no longer really see the group of 4 as they've all sort of parted aswel and gone in different directions in life its really hard though but thus is life!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 11 2012, 01:56 PM
Issues of course usually happen for me when I make a new group of friends through a girlfriend and then we break up..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More