Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When I see your smile tears roll down my face I can't replace and now I'm strong I have figured out how this world turns cold and it breaks throught my soul and I'll find deep inside me I can be the one I will never let you fall your gaurdian angel, by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
Gay Pride London, 7th July 2012 Jun 27 2012, 11:15 AM
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd make a post about London Gay Pride, which this year is on the 7th July. This year London is also the official host of World Pride, which is of course very exciting. Being transsexual, Pride is very important to me, and I wanted to get a bit of a discussion going about LGBT pride and see if anyone is/how many people are going. What do you think about Pride? Will you be attending any pride parades in your local area? http://www.pridelondon.org If anyone's going to pride and would like to meet up, it would be great to get together with a few other people from the site. Becca x

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 27 2012, 04:16 PM
If I was closer I'd have gone. I have been to the one in Birmingham before and had a fantastic day :)
FindingJames
Jun 28 2012, 01:49 AM
I'm not going to any pride parades this year. I accidentally went to the one in Seattle in 09(I think). We were there for my sister's wedding, but the parade was going on that same week. I was walking back to my hotel room with my mom, and the parade was on the street that my hotel was also on, so we kinda got stuck in the crowds of people. It was a bit awkward. That was my first big experience with LGBT people because there aren't many of them in my town. Also, a good amount of people there were almost completely naked, so that didn't make it any less awkward for a 12 year old me. But I also think that was a good think for me 'cause I think it helped me realize I'm pansexual and trans. I hope to go to another parade soon..maybe when I'm a bit older.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 28 2012, 03:41 PM
I would love to go to a parade! But realistically, I won't be able to go :( And my area doesn't have a very active LGBT scene, so there'll be no local parades :(
Emo Pictures - MichaelaMasquerade
MichaelaMasquerade
Jul 01 2012, 01:49 PM
I just went to my first Pride parade in Dulin yesterday and it was one of the best days ever!!!! So much fun!!!! And it was really mind opening and inspirational. Even if applied to other things, like being emo. Basically makes me feel more comfortable in my own skin. Going every year now!!!!!! :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2012, 01:48 PM
These sort of events are usually very friendly and the atmosphere is great. The same goes for gay friendly clubs/bars.
Jul 14 2012, 12:01 AM
I would go/have gone, but there's two things: 1. Plymouth is not London. And I hate road trips. 2. I haven't told anyone that I actually know in real life that I'm bi, because I hate myself for it. Oh well. I'll just hope that my doctors can fix my glands before two months time or I'm a goner. But if they do, I'll go to the next Plymouth one.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More