Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Like sitting in the back seat (it's all the rage), and boring me with your body (it's all the rage). How many times can I say I'm sorry (it's all the rage) and really mean it? All The Rage, by Funeral For A Friend

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

JJStegosaurus
Should i go back to school? Jul 20 2012, 10:40 AM
last year in school i got bullied a lot so heather said she didnt want me back in school but now she says i have a choice and i really dont want to go back to that school in fear i might get bullied but i miss my friends and they all want me to go..i want to go to school for them but what if i get bullied again?? idk what to do, anyone have any advice for me?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Jul 22 2012, 03:43 PM
Talk to teachers, or other school administrators. Maybe you can get the bullying to stop.. You can't stay out of school, and trust me i'v been where you are..But you can't stay out, you don't finish school you won't have much of a future, sadly. :/ Try to stop them from bullying you, stand up and tell em to fuck off. The hit you or something, hey a few bruises that will heal, to all their money lawwww suitttt babyyyy >:D I got bullied every single day for 2 years, they don't even bother with me anymore cause I just showed them I don't give a fuck. You can do it to! :)
JJStegosaurus
Jul 22 2012, 06:37 PM
thanks XD
Emo Pictures - FeatherEleanor
FeatherEleanor
Jul 23 2012, 04:18 AM
Yeah, you should talk to the teachers. Maybe it'll work? But aren't you of school age? So.. that you have to go to school? I really understand that you don't want to go because you'll maybe get bullied again. Maybe talk to a close friend and stick with him/her? Oh, and as she said, don't give a fuck. Because people will bully you if you "care". So show them you don't care and it will be no fun for them. Good luck!!!
JJStegosaurus
Jul 23 2012, 09:54 AM
thanks for your replies they help :3 and btw what i meant by not going to school was i found this cool online learning thingy i could take and i wouldnt need t go ti school so yah. xD sorry i didnt make that more clear but whatevs..thanks!!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More