Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I gave you blood, blood, gallons of the stuff,I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough.I gave you blood, blood, blood,I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love! Blood, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Arty_posse
Education or the navy Aug 16 2012, 06:11 AM
I know these aren't really the forums to post this on, but i need a general grasp on the idea, i fucking hate school and only really want to do my a levels for my philosophy class, now my problem is do continue school? Or join the royal fleet axillary (civilian navy).

Replies

Emo Pictures - Lucius__Vorenus
Lucius__Vorenus
Aug 16 2012, 06:20 AM
I'll have the same advice he's having. (Yes, I'm deadly cereal xD).
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 16 2012, 07:36 AM
Well personaly I'd finnish my A levels off first,as it stands you in better stead for when you leave the navy as you'll actually have some qualifcations on your CV but go with your heart and the end of the day it's your deshion to make ..what will be more enjoyable and benifical to yourself and your future ?
FiFiTheVampBitcxh
Aug 17 2012, 04:50 AM
i would get your A levels.... i remember in school an army guy came in for an presintation and he said the best thing to do at the moment if you want to join the army is get an education/good grades Maybe you could go collage but then do the whole navy thing here you go train in your spare time??
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 17 2012, 06:14 AM
From the viewpoint of someone who's just finished their A Levels - follow your heart. Qualifications are great, yes, and following the sensible route is the "preferred" route in life, but there is absolutely no point is following a path in life that makes you unhappy. Now, there's no reason why you can't study philosophy alongside your navy training, you're in the UK where there are many opportunities for extra study, but don't do anything that will make you unhappy in the long run. I wish to god I'd never gone to Sixth Form and had chosen college instead.
Arty_posse
Aug 17 2012, 12:25 PM
I wasn't sure how much posting would help but thanks :3 it actually has helped me, i think i may go to sixth form and if i hate it then i can just leave as there wouldn't be anything to stop me, but i like the idea of philosophy alongside the navy that would actually be rather awesome
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 17 2012, 02:35 PM
" I wish to god I'd never gone to Sixth Form and had chosen college instead." - I kinda agree with that as well from experience.
Aug 07 2019, 08:16 AM
For me livepaperhelp have always been the best essay writing service. They have always provided me with quality work and on time. Also, their charges are very low.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More