Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

and without you is how i disappear , and live my life alone forever now... This is how i disappear, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

xXBrokenHeartedBoyXx
A hit movie about us and our lives Aug 19 2012, 05:10 AM
Some of you have heard of the movie NEDs. Well who thinks that they should make a movie about us called Emos. I think it would really be cool. Make it about four teenagers who are totally Emo and use realistic treatments and events that happen to us, like all the hating and bullying we have to go through everyday, at school, in public etc. Some awesome soundtrack from the likes of BVB, Blessthefall, Silverstein etc. What do you think?

Replies

anemicvampire
Aug 19 2012, 07:11 AM
That would be awesometastic!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 19 2012, 08:04 AM
Great idea!
xXBrokenHeartedBoyXx
Aug 19 2012, 02:16 PM
Thanks guys XDD
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 23 2012, 02:35 AM
a fantastic idea x
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Sep 03 2012, 07:48 PM
I swear I saw someone on here already making a movie like that, dunno if they ever did or not or are working on it.
Emo Pictures - LifeHasStarted
LifeHasStarted
Oct 11 2012, 12:51 PM
That actually sounds pretty cool XD
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Oct 14 2012, 04:50 PM
Well this didn't get to far.. ._. Was a really great idea, but it doesn't look like anyones gonna take up the project, especially anyone with actual knowledge and not just stereotyped crap. Oh well.
Emo Pictures - Crazy_vampire_kitsun
Crazy_vampire_kitsun
Nov 09 2012, 03:15 PM
It does sound epic but it would probably be really stereotypical
-DarkFeelings-
Jun 07 2013, 05:25 PM
Depends who produces it. If any mainstream producer does it, it will be really stereotypical, but if any independent person makes it it might be better. Let me write down the story. 2 boys, 2 girls, they are friends at school and always hangout after school in one of their houses. Boys' names (I'm not good with names): Jake and Oliver Girls' names: Starla and Skylar. They talk about their favorite bands and clothes, as long as their favorite artist and what singer is hotter. (Andy Biersack/Oliver Sykes/Vic/Kellin Quinn/Gerard Way). Each of their stories start when they arrive home. Jake comes from a broken family, his dad is an alcoholic and his mom suffers bipolarity, which was passed to him when he was born. Oliver is severely bullied at school because he is a son of a happily married gay couple. Skylar is severely bullied and has eating disorders. (She is pretty skinny but people tell her she is fat) Starla suffers depression and is pretty suicidal because of economic struggles at her home.
-DarkFeelings-
Jun 07 2013, 05:30 PM
They all go to the same school, so this scene starts after they arrive school and they are at lunch. They are highly rejected by the people in school. Then the scene ends and they are at gym class, playing dodgeball. All balls are thrown to them, and when the teacher loses attention from them, they run to the locker rooms. That's when Oli and Jake are changing and they are taken into the showers, where they are punched and kicked by the jocks, turning the cold water on. Starla and Skylar, by their part, they are heading through a hard time at the locker rooms, where girls stole their clothes. After all this happens, we see it's time to go home. They reunite again to hangout at someone's house...
Emo Pictures - Will_Iridescent
Will_Iridescent
Jun 07 2013, 05:36 PM
That would be fantastic
Angel_smerti
Jun 07 2013, 05:51 PM
Sounds good :)
Bones
Jun 09 2013, 03:10 AM
u missed a bit staring bones.....yep now it sounds complete!! :P x x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 09 2013, 10:44 AM
You in a film.. now that would be a flop :D
Bones
Jun 12 2013, 02:35 AM
tbh I thought I would have turned quite a few people on but...:P xx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More