Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Look how you've grown, it's etched in skin and bone. Dressed in make-up and bleached out in the roses, That's hollow and tasteless Where spirits make love and pretty corpses hold their brides. Pretty People Never Lie, Vampires Never Really Die, by I Am Ghost

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Your wiev on vegetarianism. Sep 05 2012, 03:17 AM
Are you a vegetarian? If so, why? What adventages do you see? Do you think it really makes a change? Maybe you think we should rather focus on the way animals are treated and killed cause it will happen anyway? What do you think about young "animal rights activists" who say so much about themselves fighting for animals but wearing leather jackets as they are so alternative (both things are so rocky and fashionable but they exclude each other, right?)?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Sep 05 2012, 12:44 PM
I'm a recent veggie but the only reason why i am, is the fact i'm bored with the taste of meat and sort of don't like the taste ... as for animal rights,well they are important but going OTT over them is just silly
FlamingBlackSkull
Sep 05 2012, 03:29 PM
I'm not a vegetarian, but I totally repect them. It takes mad dedication to abstain from meat and junk. Although I'm not a vegetarian, I still think animal rights are important. I don't use products tested on animals, and I think treating animals horribly before slaughter is an evil thing to do.
nobody_cares
Sep 05 2012, 03:43 PM
^ totally agree, though I'm vegetarian...
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Sep 06 2012, 01:04 PM
I am a vegetarian, and have been for the last 5 years. I don't find it difficult at all, as I simply don't like the idea of eating animals, and in the UK at least, there's such a large variety of vegetarian products that I don't feel like I'm missing out at all xD Personally, I don't wear real leather either because wearing an animal makes me feel as uncomfortable as eating one. I see no difference between the two. As for my diet choice making a change, I think two things. 1. I didn't choose this for any reason other than being comfortable with myself, and 2. In general, I think we should always view small changes as adding up to a bigger change :) Having said all this, I'm not one of these veggies who is disrespectful to people who eat meat. So long as you respect my decision not to eat meat, I'll respect your decision to eat meat :P I've never dated someone who was veggie, and my current boyfriend is an avid meat-lover :L
abdussalamiysa
Sep 06 2012, 03:28 PM
I luv meat but there aint anything wrong with vegetarians, yeah i do try to fight for animal rights especially dolphins luv em
nezzyneon
Sep 13 2012, 02:09 PM
many people thought I was in middle/high school because I usually opted for salads over 'school meat'. But, its personal preference. I can't honestly say I am vegan but, I wouldn't mind becoming one. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More