Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I've got cuts I can't close, I've got wounds that won't heal, it's all your fault! American Dream, by Silverstein

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
3 Important Life Quotes Sep 28 2012, 02:14 PM
"life is to short, so live it up, drink it down, party hard, smoke alot, break the rules, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh loudly, have fun, make memories, and never forget or regret anything that once made you smile :)" "When there's something you want, fight for it. Don't give up - no matter how hopeless it seems, even when you've lost hope, cause years from now you're gonna look back and wish you gave it it one more shot, cause the best things in life don't come easy." "In the end we only regret chances we didnt take.The relationships we were scared to have and the decisions we waited to long to make there comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who doesnt, who never did and who always will." Please discuss..

Replies

Bones
Oct 02 2012, 01:40 AM
first one yep i live by that second one very true wish i kept sight of ll my dream i tend just to fuck them all up those the last one i fell asleep reading it so yer
zenia101
Oct 02 2012, 02:44 PM
i agree all of these quotes. they are very true and even though i tell others to do these kinds of things i am horrible at being to scared to do alot of things that i may truly regret.....
nezzyneon
Oct 04 2012, 03:44 PM
the second quote is my fav.
FlickerOfHope
Oct 10 2012, 01:57 PM
the fisrt one I semi agree with but the other 2 i agree with TOTALY,! you want somthing you go after with all your heart and dont give up till youve got it :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More