Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Theatric all made up and pianos all playing at once through the dust. I found it difficult in my exitement to keep from floating off. I didn't say I was powerful, I said I was a Wizard, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

xXEmotionalPunkXx
MySpace comeback? Oct 05 2012, 11:52 AM
Just today, I read on MySpace that they're making a huge comeback, with a brand new site, built from scratch, and apparently it will be ten times better than the original. I personally cannot wait. Will you guys be making accounts on this new MySpace? I advise you, because we should bring it back into trend I think. I really do miss it badly, and I doubt I'm the only one tbh. Tell me what you think XD

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 05 2012, 04:23 PM
Please see here: new.myspace.com It appears to be heavily focussing on music and will most likely do well in that respect. I'd re-join if it turns out to be a decent music based social network. I don't think it plans to be a major Facebook competitor, which I very much doubt it'd achieve anyway. Best of luck to the new Myspace though as I use to love it and met a number of amazing people on it :)
xXakuXrokuXx
Oct 05 2012, 10:50 PM
I have to say, myspace used to be a blast. There was no better way to pop your html coding cherry than to pimp your page. But when it changed... it was definitely for the worse. Everyone who kept using it was for the most part a skank, douche, poser, or cop doing the whole "masquerade as a 12 year old slut and catch pedophiles"... Everyone else moved onto bigger and better social networking (mainly facebook, twitter, etc.) Myspace made an attempt at restructuring, which was a music/celebrity centered, less user friendly interface that still didn't reignite the flame of popularity myspace once possessed. I look forward to the "new" myspace mostly out of curiosity. I want to see if what they come up with can compare to what they once had (which was a very open social system that was somehow fun despite the fact that there was basically a photo section, inbox, and comment box.) Beyond that, it'll be interesting to see how facebook and other sites of that nature try to even out the competitive playing field if myspace does in fact, make a comeback.
xXEmotionalPunkXx
Oct 06 2012, 08:36 AM
Yes if it is highly music based I will definitely be on it right away.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Oct 07 2012, 01:36 PM
Personally, I never used the old Myspace, so I have nothing to compare to, but I might sign up to see what the new one's like :)
xxxemogirl_lonnerxx
Oct 08 2012, 03:42 PM
i cant wait... i'll sign up

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More