Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I saw him, torch in hand he laid it out what he had planed, and then I said, i'll take the grave...please just send them all my way. A Car, A Torch, A Death, by Twenty One Pilots

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo culture survey/interview (Please view) Nov 07 2012, 01:18 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Tom I am 19 years old and attend Temple University in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, USA. I am currently conducting a research project on the emo culture and was wondering if some of you would respond freely to some questions for my field work paper! These questions will address lifestyle, music, and fashion. This is a chance for me to experience the emo scene today and its impact on the lives of youths today. The more responses the better please spread the news. I hope you will take the time to inform me on your culture. Thank you. Notice: You have the right to list yourself as anonymous. Any information provided will NOT be used in any incriminating way or forwarded to any other institutional or online entities. You may so choose to list your name and anything else you’d like me to know. Please email your responses to me at tud22614@temple.edu. Age Gender What are your views on life/death? Good/Bad experiences? What are your views on depression? Do you experience it yourself? What are your views on love/romance? Any experiences? Who is/are your favorite band(s)? Why? What is your general dress like? Any favorite t-shirts, jeans, shoes, accessories or brands? Why do you wear it/them?

Replies

Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Dec 10 2012, 05:00 AM
Can I still anserw it?
emolovesbloodcake
Jan 20 2013, 07:53 AM
Everything is pain
Bones
Jan 23 2013, 10:06 AM
all i see is black and all we feel is pain all i hear is screams

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More