Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do I seem too eager to please to you now? You don't know me at all I can't turn it on, turn it off like you now I'm not like you now Leaving so soon, by Keane

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

hopelessangle
please ask questions Nov 22 2012, 11:03 PM
hi everyone, its me again, I am doing my second Q&A video tomorrow and so far I only have 3 questions, if everyone that reads this post reply with a question that would be amazing because if I have enough I won't have to make it a Q&A and a OFOTD so please reply, I will be posting the video tomorrow, the 24th of nonmember so please reply ASAP :) thanks

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2012, 11:04 AM
Do you prefer summer or winter?
Bones
Nov 23 2012, 11:36 AM
fat or thin guy? sex or no sex? sex or cake? why you emo? were u ever into the arm scene? what size bra are you? do you wonna be my friend? whats your fav band? do you hat blood on the dance floor as much as me or do u secretly love them also like me? do u love me? do you love matt? how did you find soemo? how many frewnds do u have? do u like milk and cheese? do hats suit you? do u live with your parents? whats your fav rude word? do you love how meany questions iv writtern? are you going to say Rebekah Oxley rocks on your video? hahahahahaha xxxxxx
Emo Pictures - pink-emo
pink-emo
Nov 24 2012, 10:08 AM
-How many times do you wash your face daily? -What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) -What is your current facial wash? -Do you exfoliate? -What brand do you use? -What moisturizer do you use? -Do you have freckles? -Do you use eye cream? -Do you or did you have acne prone skin? -Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? i dont know if it is helpful just i want to help:)
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Dec 10 2012, 05:03 AM
What are the reasons for making such videos? Do ppl care about it? Do u think they are really interested in your life or just ask these questions because u asked them to ask? (sounds a liitle weird but this is my question)
hopelessangle
Dec 12 2012, 10:56 PM
its a video just for fun, I make videos on youtube for fun and over 180 people have subscribed to me so I think some of them would want to know stuff about me

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More