Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I have thought of rose petals mostly perfect and pure Then I thought of your petals And the abuse they’ve been through Cut Up Angels, by The Used

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ink_StainedXx
Ink_StainedXx
Mobile applications. Dec 27 2012, 01:10 AM
Honestly, I think this site should have an improved "mobile app" or "mobile site" or whatever. Because I have been going on this site through google.And..it's basically shitty. So, I'm bad at explaining this. ;-; Uh.SOEMO NEEDS AN IMPROVED, FAST GOING MOBILE SITE.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 27 2012, 10:43 AM
Fancy developing it then :D I have started it, but simply haven't had enough time to do much in the last few months. Stupidly busy..
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 27 2012, 01:45 PM
I realise this will take a hell of a lot but a lot of people use the chat on their mobiles so maybe a chat app to begin with?
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 27 2012, 01:58 PM
a mobile site /vershion would be useful but the site works perfectly fine on mobiles via google except not being able to post photos
xzombieluvscookiesx
Dec 27 2012, 02:14 PM
It works fine on mobiles except that with some androids you have to have two windows open when replying to comments and messages because the scroll feature doesn't work
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 29 2012, 11:42 AM
Kate are you referring to the built in browser on android or the Chrome app?
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 31 2012, 01:07 AM
both built in browser and Android
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 02 2013, 03:17 PM
Works fine on my Android and iPhone posting photo's. It doesn't work on some of the older iPhones and iPods for posting photo's though.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jan 10 2013, 02:49 PM
It doesn't work on my phone, but to be fair, I have a crappy phone and most sites don't work on it xD I can basically get on facebook, ebay, google maps and the local cinema website, and that's it :L
Emo Pictures - gingerjoo
gingerjoo
Nov 10 2016, 06:35 AM
When the app is made can it be released for Windows phone because there's not much recognition for it meaning there's hardly any apps
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 11 2016, 09:47 PM
^Making apps for Windows phones is different to with Apple and Android and I'm not sure how to do it at the moment.
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Nov 14 2016, 06:04 AM
it's not that hard ik youd have good skill, so u can make an app.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More