Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

That little kiss yoy stole, it held my heart and soul and like a deer in the headlights I meet my fate. Deathbed, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

xxItsmylifexx
Weight Loss Jan 30 2013, 05:46 PM
I want to lose weight ... badly. I feel fat and disgusted with myself. Everybody tells me how I should eat more and I'm too small but at the minute I hate myself. I don't want to get muscular but smaller than I am now. Any suggestions?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Jan 30 2013, 07:33 PM
soup is one majic trick of mine also try eatting things that have really low fat and sugar. basicly just eat healthy stuff and exserise dont have to be intense just a 40 min walk a few times a week is good.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jan 30 2013, 11:09 PM
well eat HEALTHLY and do toning excerises such as running and using cross trainers easier alternative is yoga improves flexabilty and tones in 1 :D
FlamingBlackSkull
Jan 31 2013, 04:22 AM
I agree with the post above, but what concerns me is that others are telling you to eat more, which may mean you are already small. however, your weight is only something YOU control, and therefore if you want to lose weight you should. However, I think maybe you should check other resources, such as a BMI calculator or a chart that shows you what what you shoukd be at. Just to be healthy.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jan 31 2013, 05:33 AM
I agree with the post above ... however much you want to lose weight HEALTHY is the only way.trust me on this one ... but toning will help you look thinner and fitter WITHOUT weight loss or building up too much muscel mass
Emo Pictures - KattKandy
KattKandy
Feb 01 2013, 02:15 AM
honesly some muscle is ok i have half abs and im proud of them lol my stomach looks better with them than without them so ya i sugest eating heathier shit all the low fat and low cal shit and doing like light exercize a few sit ups and shit like that or going for a run

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More