Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Nothing wrong with my depression My sick and miserable obsession If I can only get some space If I could only learn my lesson Drag The Lake, by The Amity Affliction

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Rose_Feline
Rose_Feline
started smoking Feb 23 2013, 04:37 PM
hi guys, so as you can tell my the title, yes. I am a 15 year old girl and I have started smoking. I was out with my friend Luna (her screen/stage name) and she let me have a drag off of her fag. I am known around the school as the kid that hates smoking. I was that kid that was always talking about of bad it was and how stupid is was. Me, that kid that hates smoking is now a smoker herself? I hasn't just been one drag. My boyfriend smokes and we have been sharing fags. I have not yet tried to buy any or asked for a whole one but I know if I keep having drags I will end up are a real smoker. please help, what do I do?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Feb 23 2013, 10:40 PM
haveing a hit or two is nothing bad its no differnt than having a cigar for a special occasion. if you dont want to become a full time smoker then just dont do it regularly like every day or every other day cuz you might end up finding your self craving it. but if you just had a hit or a cig evey once in a great while u should be fine, every one is differnt some get hooked quicker than others. it took me about a year and a half after i started smoking to really get addiced and it wasnt till i started doing it every day and a couple times a day. If you just have a cig or two on the weekeds or once or twice a week it should do any harm and if you find your self craving it then just quit for a while.
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Feb 23 2013, 10:42 PM
dont forget its ok to say no to it if you dont want it its your body and you do what you want with it, dont let other people pressure you into it even if they are your freinds, if their good friends they will understand and wont care.
NateyRiot
Feb 23 2013, 11:54 PM
Well you could keep your word about not liking it, or you can keep going and eventually you'll be hooked, which will throw your life away. I'm going going to say to keep going or stop! It's your choice but before you get right into it to think about the advantages and disadvantages.
Bones
Feb 24 2013, 03:36 AM
well u will do what u want anyway...i started when i was 14...you need to try not to become needy to a fag....sooo you are the one in control not ya frwends and the magic fag....teach ya self to go without cuz i guessing you dont want ya family to no!...it fine a partyies and shite!,,ishxx
x_beyondparanormal_x
Feb 24 2013, 07:39 AM
im 13 and i've been smoking for almost a year now. my friends all tell me i should quit, that it isn't good for my health. but, my parents dont really care about what i do, and i dont worry bout my health anyways, so i dont feel the need to quit. and i have no pressure to keep going either, i choose to. if you feel you are being pressured to keep smoking but you dont want to, you should stop. if you want to quit, your friends (if they're good friends) should understand. you have a choice.if your parents would care, i suggest you quit. it would suck to get in so much trouble over something so stupid :p dont let anyone pressure you into anything, if you want to quit you should, it's your life. i wish you luck .3.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 25 2013, 02:16 PM
It's all down to you really. You just gotta say no even if people around you are smoking. However not everyone gets addicted badly. I know people who just smoke when they go out drinking and only a couple.
Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
Jun 01 2013, 09:27 AM
Shuld never start
Emo Pictures - ChelseaSmile
ChelseaSmile
Jun 07 2013, 03:05 PM
When I was 12 I started out smoking, just having a drag when I was stressed, this became more frequent, and by 14 I was on 20 a day because I started to depend on the distraction, now don't get me wrong I'm not addicted at all because I can stop if i need to and i have many times but it's a bad habit and almost reflex. It doesn't matter having a cigarette every now and then, and that won't make you addicted, just makes sure it sticks at that please because you can stop yourself now but not later ;c

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More