Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The nightingale in a golden cage That's me locked inside reality's maze Can't someone make my heavy heart light? It all starts with a lullaby The Escapist, by Nightwish

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

XxMidnightDarknessxX
The fact my friend slapped meh across the face in front of everyone in class.. Feb 25 2013, 06:24 AM
Ill never forget what she did.. It was too hot so I took my jacket off, then she looked at my arms cuz the scars showed of meh cutting. Then she asked "Have you been cutting" I said "No, I haven't" she said "Whatever don't lie" I said "I'm not" And she slapped meh hard on the face. I looked at her shocked and went to sit on another table in class... BITCH I HATE HER! She's the one chasing guys and telling girls to give her love bites da fuq. Desperate much? I'm decent and proud so bleh that's all from meh x

Replies

MUSICLOVER
Feb 25 2013, 06:29 AM
sweetie i know have u feel!!!!!! one friend of mine did the same thing to me!!! then i stopped talk him
XxMidnightDarknessxX
Feb 25 2013, 06:38 AM
They dont understand how we feel..
Emo Pictures - Astro
Astro
Mar 01 2013, 03:01 AM
Not sure what else to say besides screw that bitch >:/ I'm really sorry for what happened and I hope it doesn't cause too many complications. The best thing you can do is just keep your distance from her :)
XxMidnightDarknessxX
Mar 01 2013, 05:42 AM
Yea I will ._.
Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
May 31 2013, 04:48 AM
I would of punched her right in the face no one has a right to hit people in the face..
-DarkFeelings-
Jun 07 2013, 05:04 PM
I don't think she was your "friend", because if she was, she wouldn't slap you. Really.
XxlifeslaststandxX
Jun 10 2013, 02:31 PM
Well that's proof of people misunderstanding you, they don't get you. When I thought nobody was paying attention I took off my hoodie and one of my friends said ,"holy SHIT" out loud and hasnt said anything ever since.(there were fresh ones) My other ex-friend told everyone that I cut, and from then on out people have known me as going from emo to hardcore-emo ,and the person I liked said," you need help",but by then I had done it for months. So that sucked. Even worse I was clean for three months and have been urged to cut lately
Bones
Dec 20 2013, 12:11 PM
well I ;like bwing slapped across the face...but that's when im with a guy so I guess that's different idk xx
Emo Pictures - Lumierepoison
Lumierepoison
Dec 20 2013, 11:08 PM
I cut myself too, generally in my left forearm and in the beggining of my tights... my mom always yell at me, she says I'm an attention whore, that I do this to hurt her... Your "friend" was most uncomprehensive, dear, but I know what she was thinking, because I cut myself since 2003 and I have many "friends" who looked at my scars and said I was a crazy b****, so, they said when it reached a point it turned me an addicted to self-mutilation, that I was sick and they don't care more, because nothing they did sttoped me doing this. Wich is true. You "frieend" maybe didn't know how to handle the situation, the horror to see her caring friend being destroyed by self-mutilation... she did what her little mind requested... I blame her, but I understand. She could just talk to you she cared about you, if it was the case.... xx get better
Bones
Dec 23 2013, 03:05 AM
^ vt vt
XxMidnightDarknessxX
Mar 06 2014, 06:32 AM
Thanks, guys xx We're not friends anymore. She only spread shit about me, so fuck her.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 06 2014, 12:47 PM
Thanks for letting us know Middy :)
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Mar 09 2014, 09:31 AM
She doesn't deserve to be your friend at all. A friend would not do that to you.
XxMidnightDarknessxX
Jul 15 2015, 11:02 PM
Hi

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More