Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm coming back from the dead...well I'm taking you home with me. I'm taking back the life you stole... It's Note a Fashion Statement, It's a De, by My Chemical RomanceI

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

MellowCloudsRevenge
My Life as an Outsider ! Mar 25 2013, 08:45 AM
Well, I'm extremely tired of going to school here. I'm not even from Mississippi and I wanna go back to Wisconsin (where I'm originally from). I truly do. I'm tired of people constantly picking on me here. The stupid thing is that they don't enforce bullying laws here.. rarely.. I'm perfectly fine with the type of person that I am, regardless of however other people feel. My school is just full of black stereotypes. Dudes lower or "sag" their pants talking about how many girls they have. Then, girls here constantly instigate and start a bunch of stuff that they can't end and they gossip non-stop. I'm just sick of it. Why can't people just leave me alone ? They can get dildos stuck up their asses for all I care. I'm perfectly fine with the fact that I changed back as an emo cause I'm just tired of everything. -_- Anyone else feels the same way ? *sighs* *tears* #NP: Hero - Skillet !

Replies

Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 29 2013, 12:34 PM
The main thing is that you feel happy and comfortable being yourself. If that means you're not like everybody else, then screw them!
MellowCloudsRevenge
Apr 17 2013, 09:23 AM
Thank you <3 ! :)
Emo Pictures - -FiFi-
-FiFi-
Apr 19 2013, 08:44 AM
meh.. the bullying will stop eventually and i mean you'll leave school at somepoint and will not need to see them again. Stand tall and stand proud
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
May 01 2013, 04:25 AM
These ppl are not worthy a second of your attention even... You can still live beyond their fallacious reality and be happy. I see you don't want to be like these kids and it's all right. You have to believe in yourself before you can succesfully defend. Yeah. As long as you feel who you are their words cannot change it. And as far as I can see... You are above them.
XxlifeslaststandxX
Jun 10 2013, 02:37 PM
Awww, sounds like me,but I'm weak about it,(cutting), I'm the only emo, I only have 1 friend left, the other emo isnt emo anymore.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More