Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

when you cycled by, here began all my dreams, the saddest thing ive ever seen, and you never knew how much i really liked you, because i never even told you, oh and i ment too. Are you still there? or have you moved away? back to the old house, by The Smiths

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
For those living in the UK... Apr 24 2013, 01:25 PM
If you live in the UK what are your views on the country? Like it or not and why?

Replies

Emo Pictures - TashaCatastrophe
TashaCatastrophe
Jul 15 2014, 02:00 AM
North Wales, love it.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 15 2014, 02:24 PM
You missed the "why" bit out.
Emo Pictures - EyeWings
EyeWings
Jul 16 2014, 05:24 PM
I enjoy living in the Uk, I've seen a few different areas, Surrey, Middlesex and Shropshire and all of them have something to offer. Like with all places it has good and bad aspects, but the best thing about this country are its people, and no matter what bad reports you hear, there will always be more good people. So therefore to me, the good outweighs the bad. :)
Emo Pictures - TashaCatastrophe
TashaCatastrophe
Jul 16 2014, 10:32 PM
Do I need a reason Matthew? For one its full of country, and two its wales.
Emo Pictures - WakingTheReaper_
WakingTheReaper_
Jul 19 2014, 03:54 AM
Hate it, I live in essex so its basically chav central.
Emo Pictures - Drew_GLea
Drew_GLea
Jul 23 2014, 12:50 PM
It's kl, I've lived here 6 years and it's a lot colder than my hometown , Pearland, TX. But it can be awesome.
Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 17 2017, 05:58 PM
I've bounced around the UK a lot my favourite places are Cornwall and the national parks such as the lake district however I settled in London because of the buzz.
Emo Pictures - StarEmblem
StarEmblem
Jun 19 2017, 10:51 PM
I'm from the US, but I've always wanted to live in the UK. Just from what I can see, it seems much more urban and there's so much more history everywhere.
Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 21 2017, 11:48 PM
In turns of Emo I very rarely see any these days which is a shame. Maybe once I finish my business degree I'll start a chain of alternative clothing stores and clubs and attempt a revival.... Maybe even global domination O_O
Emo Pictures - purple_silver_catz
purple_silver_catz
Jun 23 2017, 03:34 PM
just getting pissed with my fellow emo friends makes me laugh sometimes
Acid_moon_rabbit
Jul 22 2017, 08:12 PM
I hate it as everyone is so steroitipical aroun.manchester and the "non-normals"are cast as bad and are patrade to be a stain on sisiaty .plus it shows a false pasoner that everything will always be ok when people are suffering ,Also everyone is scared of death when it is Inevitable.
cupidstunt
Jul 29 2017, 08:45 PM
Ah it's pretty great up here in worcester,uk. Seems to be pretty safe to go out alone, unlike the rough part of london I moved from where I would be a target for abuse. Just doesn't have the buzz or the rough feel that london did for me, I moved from london in feb 2017 because NONE of my friends lived there anymore... And I hated my next door neighbours,and the rough area I used to live in. I only have a few friends up here, but people are much more friendly and approachable it seems... Just less to do in the music scene and nightlife up here, and not as much excitement, and not much seems to kick off here with people acting up/fights.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 30 2017, 11:45 PM
^what part of London were you from? Also do you know Worcester well? Go out much here? If not we can go out for a few drinks at some of my fav places sometime.
cupidstunt
Aug 11 2017, 10:08 PM
I was from wembley nw london, originally hampstead until I was 11. I don't know worcester that well yet, still quite homesick and missing how different it is up here. Haven't been out much as I got social anxiety,depression and aspergers syndrome and feel quite vunerable on my own(apart from locally). Would be great to meet up sometime for a few drinks.... Thanks
oldcutzack
Dec 05 2017, 09:48 AM
I live in Scotland, Its alright and all, quiet where i live so that's a bit of a downside, tend to stay in. But hey i love it since i have plenty of country side for spending time with my horses.
samui44
Sep 28 2019, 10:18 AM
I like UK culture and country
Sep 28 2019, 11:08 AM
I was borned and raised in UK. But three month ago I moved to new country for me- Bulgaria. I live in port city called Varna. To find and bought new apartment helped me one local real estate company which sells Varna properties in Suprimmo.net
DarkDream
Nov 10 2020, 05:49 PM
The UK can be a great place but the weather is unpredictable and usually not great.
samui44
Jan 21 2021, 10:26 AM
love uk
Emo Pictures - xxmilesisnotonfirexx
xxmilesisnotonfirexx
Feb 18 2021, 09:57 PM
hey im emo and im going back to school on the 8th i live in the uk and as you would expect we have uniforms dose anyone know how i can make my school uniform more emo at the moment my school uniform tthat i wear consists of 1 white button up collar shirt 2 black skinny jeans 3 black and white studded belt 4 tie 5 mcr sweatshirt 6 leather jaket 7 normal school jumper that i wear under my sweatshirt 8 creepers or doc martins 9 mcr mesenger bag any advice would be gr8tly apriciated thankyou :]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More