Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They say i cant last a day in the real world, i say you wouldnt survive one night in mine. Notorious and sh-t i would trade it for the world. Im infamous but da-n you cant help but love this sh-t closure, by asking alexandria

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

MellowCloudsRevenge
Complications and Hallucinations May 12 2013, 04:05 PM
Well, 2013 has been a pretty BAD year for me. Idk why but my depression has came back and the more I cut, the deeper my depression gets plus everything is saddening me :( Why ? ='(

Replies

-DarkFeelings-
May 12 2013, 09:55 PM
All I can tell you is that if you stop cutting your depression will fade a little, I know that because I'm a cutting survivor, and yes, I'm still depressed but not as much as I used to be. I'm pretty sure your body simulates pain by depression, because the same happened to me. If you stop hurting yourself your depression might stop as well.
lorettasimpson
May 14 2013, 12:02 AM
This is very common situation. So many people feel like that. But you need to remember one thing and that is " Nothing is permanent in life". If you are in a mess now, you will soon find a great place to live like you want. family activities
Bones
May 19 2013, 05:12 AM
this world and the people within it we are here for a reason...though only we can find this reason our selfs it is u to use to look at our self and what we have done and look out of that window there is something good out there go find it and fight for it!! :P xx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More