Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Keep your hands off my girl, They say "Aha, ahha", But the record keeps playing, The same old song, They say "Aha, ahha", Keep your hands off my girl, Keep your hands off my girl. keep your hands off my girl, by Good Charlotte

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

ADayToRemember
Working Out / Staying In Shape Jul 13 2013, 04:00 AM
This is only my second post, so I apologize if I'm doing something wrong ^.^' Anyway: Do you exercise and / or eat healthy? If so, why did you start? (Physical Appearance etc.) If not, why? (Don't know where to start etc.) I'll be replying to every comment so feel free to post your answers and personal opinion, thank you :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 14 2013, 10:25 AM
You did well starting this new topic *thumbs up* I workout and eat healthily for, health reasons and for sports related reasons as well. My family has a history of diabetes and I'm asthmatic so I like to do exercises that keep my blood sugar regulated and my lungs healthy; swimming( haven't swam in a while) and athletics. I go to the gym or do body weight exercises mainly for strength training and to condition my muscles. I practise martial arts and meditate to discipline myself and my mind respectively because I believe the mind needs to be exercises as well.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jul 14 2013, 04:39 PM
Lately, I've been working out every now and then to maintain my weight and metabolism. There's a lot of asthma, diabetes and being overweight in my family history. I gain weight just by stressing out lol, so being active, taking walks, jogging and doing quick burst workouts are mandatory for me.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jul 15 2013, 12:33 PM
I've been trying to exercise and eat healthily for a few years, but it's difficult while I'm living at home. Obviously I have to eat what is cooked for me, and I can't say that I'll cook something instead because I'm at work often until 6pm. I try to exercise too, but again having a busy life makes it difficult. Even when I am at home its difficult because my parents use the living room to watch tv and my bedroom's too small to move around a lot in. BUT I do still try my hardest :) I do think it's important, there's a strong family history of heart disease and diabetes down my mother's side, and a lot of my family are overweight. I used to be bigger than I am now, but I'm still not as slim as I'd like to be (although this is mainly for my career - it's much easier for a female to find acting work if they're either slim or large, it's more difficult if you're average sized :/) I prefer to do DVD workouts. The 10 minute solution ones are my favourites, because I can mix and match them depending on my mood :3 but I also like Blogilates on youtube. The one thing that annoys me though is not being able to find any dvd or youtube workouts with alternative music. I've thought about making one myself, but I'm not fit enough or trained correctly :/
PopSickle
Jul 16 2013, 11:35 AM
I am obsessed with my physical appearance and being in shape is well important. I do 300 situps a day, squats, planks and leg raises. I use weights for toning rather than building muscle. I eat no red meat because it contains loads of calories and I just don't like the taste. I don't snack between meals, eat no fast food or chocolate. it may sound boring but it suits me well :)
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 04 2013, 06:52 PM
Kinda been out of action since I put my back out earlier this yeah but believe it or not I used to run almost every day and i do some yoga and a little weight training/toning. Now all I do are my physio exercises. I was hoping to be back into it by now but my back pain has only gotten worse. :( So frustrating because I was on my way to how I wanted my body to look physically and my fitness but now I'm back to square one!
Emo Pictures - LucideKitten
LucideKitten
Aug 06 2013, 06:10 PM
I don't exercise other than going on walks with my friend through the underground chambers in our neighborhood. =\ I don't eat very healthy either I like my sweets too much lolz
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 07 2013, 02:28 AM
I love fitness training...strange but i do =) as for healthy eating like most teens the answer is no,but i try too as much as possible and being a vegetarian helps alot as for staying in shape a typical evening workout for me is normally 200 crunches plus 100 weighted Russian twists to tackle abs then alittle resistance training and a quick bit of yoga before i trek off to bed then i add cardio at weekends or mid week just to change things up a bit =) tbh i really need to start taking my fitness more seriously again as i've slacked abit recently...
Emo Pictures - DarkTranquility
DarkTranquility
Aug 11 2013, 06:02 PM
Personally I don't work out very often, but I have to eat healthy. (Diabetes and heart problems run in my familly) I do love to swim and I get a lot of exercise from that, but luckily, I have a high metabolism. The only thing I have to keep an eye on is my blood sugar. If I don't eat in a while, it bottoms out. Other than that, I don't do much to keep in shape.
Bones
Aug 12 2013, 11:49 AM
yer well my family own a farm so I work outwhen I work there!! s for eating healthy have sex so many times it keeps my wait down sooo no need to eat apples!!! :P xxx
sparkelystarswoow
May 03 2014, 08:09 AM
1 do ruining dancing palliates neia strength training zumba walking i eat 3 eggs a day with little cheese with some Hawaiian punch 60 calories some times i drink a small cup of coffee i eat lunch and dinner my fav fruit is cantaloupe water Mellon oranges apples bu t i eat pickles but for lunch i eat anything but small portions im cuting back on junk food some at work so yeah my daily stuff
Emo Pictures - -FiFi-
-FiFi-
May 28 2014, 07:09 AM
YES! ^^ managed to lose 3 stone now and i currently workout to keep on top of it but mainly to try and tone up a bit more so my workout involves weight training mainly :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 28 2014, 02:16 PM
^how often do you work out?
Emo Pictures - Drew_GLea
Drew_GLea
Jul 23 2014, 01:05 PM
I started because I suffered a lot in school because everyone in my year is just 2 pounds above anorexia, and I just kinda stood out. My classmates actually looked at me and said "ew" yup.....it hurt so I decided to change to change and I started working out, only eating healthy food, hope this helped x
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Aug 22 2014, 07:04 PM
yes and yes i like being active and its easier for me to talk to others while participating in an active activity. Makes my job easier too

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More