Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

hold me down while I scream blood running like a stream when you said you loved me lots it was a lie like my tears ur always near I hate u so I Love You?, by xEpik.Kuppcake.Screamsx

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
warped tour 13!! Jul 29 2013, 12:54 AM
im super exsited for warped tour Tuesday this will be my 5th year :) my city is close to the last stop so many of you have already been so how was it? who did you see? I love hearing good warped tour stories i have plenty my self. i cant freaking wait! i really want to see hawthorne heights, chiodos, bring me the horizon, texas in july, forever the sickest kids, and black dahlia murder :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 30 2013, 03:28 PM
Hope you have an awesome time :)
Emo Pictures - LucideKitten
LucideKitten
Aug 02 2013, 02:45 PM
Oh my gosh it is so much fun!!!!! I saw black dahlia murder, silverstein, Hawthorne heights, we came as Romans, sleeping with sirens, and black veil brides. I think bvb put on the best show I loved it ^_^ but all of them did absolutely fantastic. It's also really easy to get a poster signed by Hawthorne heights by the way. I got one and its so cool!!! You just have to go to their merch tent you don't need a special wristband or whatever to go to the signing and meet them, they were really nice :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 03 2013, 08:40 AM
Yea I have seen Hawthorne Heights - nice guys :)
Bones
Aug 13 2013, 03:49 AM
hmmmm not fair :P xx
LiesjaaAnna
Aug 17 2013, 08:36 AM
Warped is finally coming to the Netherlands <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More