Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Quietly I am screaming for help, I calm down and steady myself. Collapse to the ground when I realize I can't breathe. Could this be happening. All the walls are closing in on me and confusion makes it hard to see. Beyond the Sacred Glass, by Alesana

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxemilyxX1
XxemilyxX1
What drugs have you tried? Aug 21 2013, 03:42 PM
I was thinking what sort of drugs does everyone take and why do you take it I'm not going to judge I was just curious I've dont weed as I found it de-stressing A drug mixture (don't want to name it as its deadly If you have to much) it was a 1time try but it got to addictive and its hard as hell to stop taking it Like I said I'm not going to judge and I dont mind saying anything as I'm quite open xxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - LifelessxDeath
LifelessxDeath
Dec 26 2016, 08:21 AM
moms painkillers, but those made me sick cause the dose was high acid, which is aweeesome
Mar 22 2017, 08:06 PM
weed and vodka
lilxemoprincessx
Mar 23 2017, 01:58 AM
i have taken/smoked/drank weed , alcohol, hydro codeine , codeine. and i was thinking about trying L, shrooms and molly maybe coke
BreakingSevenfold
Mar 23 2017, 10:06 PM
I've drank alcohol (absolutely disgusting, never touching the stuff again) and used to smoke (again, pretty gross)
SetantasLastBongRip
Mar 30 2017, 05:35 PM
ya'll need jesus
Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 17 2017, 05:38 PM
I'm technically still a heroin addict but I have been clean for a 3 years now
Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
Jul 23 2017, 07:11 AM
None I'm straight edge

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More