Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

To take the sleep that you don't know You're giving Death a kiss, Oh, little fool now Hand of Doom, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Play fighting Oct 01 2013, 03:51 PM
So come on who likes play fighting and does it much? Certainly can be fun till you start breaking bones xD A bit of blood is fine I guess haha.. *random topic but I'm wide awake still*

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Oct 01 2013, 03:57 PM
I see nothing wrong with it as long as no major injures are sustained like you said it harms nobody. I used to tussel with my younger brother alot when he was weaker but now he's far too strong to even bother with (i blame ruby ) Also i could say it gets rather interesting with good mates and in relationships but i'll leave it at that =)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 01 2013, 04:00 PM
Shows you are close and can have a laugh I guess :D Just go with the flow... ah damn there goes my quote again.
xXTeslaTafoyaXx
Oct 02 2013, 08:21 AM
Play fighting can be fun ^^ I use to have a friend that was a football player and me and him use to play fight all the time. Fortunately no bones were ever broken xD
Emo Pictures - xblacklistMisery
xblacklistMisery
Oct 02 2013, 09:45 AM
I play fight with my girlfriend, but its just tickling and kinda wrestling a little.. just the cute kind. We love it and its really fun
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Oct 02 2013, 01:26 PM
lol it is fun expecally with your bf or crush but as long as it dosnt hurt bad my bf will try to tickle me under my arms i think its cute or when i try to pay for dinner he will like pick me up and hold me down so i cant get my money lol.
Emo Pictures - Alixpher
Alixpher
Oct 13 2013, 01:54 PM
I guess I play fight with my little brother...? I don't know if you could call it that, because usually he annoys me so much I end up scratching him, and then he punches me, and it goes on and on...
Emo Pictures - GemXGash
GemXGash
Oct 16 2013, 02:16 PM
I love play fighting not really had chance to do it for ages though :/
Emo Pictures - sixx98
sixx98
Oct 17 2013, 12:58 PM
i love fighting... it's just like playing around >.> <.<
CarnivalCat3
Oct 19 2013, 08:41 PM
<b>Play fighting is awesome! I do it with my friend Andrew all the time. Even at our school's homecoming dance we started wrestling!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More