Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't mind you leaving me o spins and needles if I stick to you would you stick to me too? Pins and Needles, by Marilyn Manson

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Your biggest mistakes? Oct 10 2013, 12:22 PM
If you aren't afraid please share your biggest mistakes here..

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Oct 10 2013, 12:49 PM
mistakes kinda in a weird way make us who we are today and sometimes a stronger person ... my top 3 i should have really learnt my lesson from (but haven't ) are 1. Leaving course work and revision to the last minute.seems petty but really wished i hadn't done this from yr 9 upwards as it effected my results and learning 2. letting people get too close to me (friendships etc ), for some reason i freak out and try and distance myself and i really shouldn't let my anxiety take over like that 3.self harm - not only are scars permanent reminders of the past but it also leaves mental scars and bad habits behind that take years to recover/stop. however on a positive note I am aiming to stop or at least lower the number of times i harm before my 18th Also Good luck to those who are also trying to stop =)
xzombieluvscookiesx
Oct 10 2013, 01:28 PM
Well since I've been thinking a lot about the past anyway today... My top 3 mistakes are: 1) allowing so much bad stuff get to me. If I didn't, I wouldn't be struggling with a SH addiction, and I wouldn't have done all that stupid shizz over the past couple of years. 2) trusting the wrong people. They were nice at first but after a while they gradually became abusive and me being such a masochist still called them friends. 3) this is a hard one to admit but a lot of people agree... Allowing my anxiety to control my life so much instead of going out and trying to beat it.
LiesjaaAnna
Oct 10 2013, 01:28 PM
Didn't stand up for myself when I got bullied. A lot of pain and trouble wouldn't been happen if I was not to afraid to stand up for myself.
Emo Pictures - Yours_Truly
Yours_Truly
Oct 10 2013, 02:39 PM
umm... cheating on my ex, witch I regret, big time.
Emo Pictures - mermaidb0nes
mermaidb0nes
Oct 11 2013, 08:05 AM
Believing him.
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 30 2014, 01:51 PM
Everything I ever did age 17-20 hahaha
Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
Jan 30 2014, 02:49 PM
Trusting the wrong people and getting used.
Emo Pictures - Xeno
Xeno
Jan 30 2014, 05:52 PM
Lending a big loan to my friend that never returned it.
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Jan 30 2014, 08:26 PM
-not being ballzy and confident enough to take a chance and go after the person I once loved -my constant overthinking -not saying fuck it and letting go
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Jan 31 2014, 02:04 PM
definitely jumping to conclusions. I'm dating this guy on the internet, but he sort of just disappeared. After awhile I gave up because he only got on every once and awhile and would always just say he was busy. I talked to him last night and found out he was busy writing music for an audition next april. Yeah I always jump to conclusions too fast.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 31 2014, 02:29 PM
Wasting my time with certain people in the past..
Bones
Feb 01 2014, 03:51 AM
....my biggest mistakes are my biggest regrets.... 1. no comment 2. starting smoking 3. wasting my time 4. meeting people of the internet 5. spending my wedges quicker than I earn them 6. become a member of facebook and soemo 7. weeing myself at and interview 8. having to many different social groups 9. eating to much 10. joining the basketball team 11. falling over on the bus 12. fucking a guy I met in mc donalds 13. doing an art degree 14. carrying a mirror to the house of commons 15. having the shits on a date 16. I guess waking up each morning and realising im Bekah
Emo Pictures - RavenStorm
RavenStorm
Feb 03 2014, 08:34 AM
Not standing up for myself and my friends when bullies were being jerks
Emo Pictures - xxlezandraxx
xxlezandraxx
Feb 03 2014, 04:12 PM
top three have to be 1. starting self harm 2. actually believe that my ex wouldn't lie to me 3.trusting my parents
nezzyneon
Feb 04 2014, 04:55 PM
i always seem to go after guys who think they are not 'good enough' for me....like what does that even mean?!
XSilently_BleedingX
Feb 05 2014, 10:34 AM
I jump in to conclusions :/ Started to self harm Starving myself... Not standing up for myself when I was bullied and abused Joining the hockey team I lied to my closets friends :( Being a dick to my good friend Not asking for someone to help me...
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Feb 19 2014, 03:26 PM
Not taking enough risks and missing out
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 19 2014, 03:28 PM
Trying to buy a freaking house :D
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Feb 20 2014, 07:32 AM
Trusting people.
Emo Pictures - Kamikazeke
Kamikazeke
Feb 20 2014, 07:26 PM
Spending thousands of dollars on an emotionally abusive jerk Losing my virginity before I got married (Sorry if that's TMI) Losing the love and trust of someone who means the world to me

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More