Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

"What do they know about that? Im quite impressed, im quite a mess." Backmask, by Mindless Self Indulgence

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Shady97
Day to day emo life! Nov 14 2013, 08:05 AM
Basically Im new to this and I really like your fashion and the way you go about life! What I wana know is what do you guys eat and drink from day to day to stay slim! What music you guys like? And how you deal with evryday life! Please help me out guys x

Replies

Emo Pictures - ImInsaneEmoGirl
ImInsaneEmoGirl
Nov 14 2013, 01:34 PM
Haha we have no food rules. Eat what you want! :) No limits but you have to like the emo genre. Stay away from idiots. Draw. MUSIC.
xzombieluvscookiesx
Nov 14 2013, 01:36 PM
Well most emo kids have the vegetarian/vegan and straight-edge lifestyle which usually keeps them slim, and healthy cos they're not using any unnecessary drugs. As for music, listen to what you like! Theres no right or wrong type of music to enjoy. I listen to a lot of different stuff, metal, soft rock, easy listening, 1960s stuff through to present day, pop, rap metal, rap etc. If you enjoy it, listen to it!
Emo Pictures - theycallmejack
theycallmejack
Nov 15 2013, 11:34 AM
Wow, i've never heard that mostly emo r vegetarians :) i'm personally not. Starting breakfast from coffee and waiting for the evening :3
lamentxarcana
Nov 15 2013, 01:08 PM
Eat, drink, breathe, stuff like that ^^ Seriously though, there's no particular dietary plan or music style that you need to be a part of. Eat what you want, dress how you want, listen to what you want, do what you want. As for dealing with problems, just deal with them well..normally. Talk about it with people, write about it, solve it. :)
Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
Nov 17 2013, 08:57 AM
Emos are like everyone else they eat,drink and do what they want the only difference is that they have there own stlye and music tastes.
FullCircle
Nov 17 2013, 06:11 PM
We're just normal people, except with cooler hair xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More