Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

fallen, forgoten, used, abused....animals kill people, people kill animals, animals die aren't we the animals in this?... (fallllleennn)kill me now (fallen)push me down (falllleenn)kill me now...............(breathe)kill me now fallen, by deccay my corpse

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Quickdraw Dec 06 2013, 05:11 PM
I drew this in five minutes, randomly moving the pencil around rapidly, getting this image out of my head as fast as I can. I just thought this can be another drawing that I can share and throw away later. :P Does it look like a Boy or girl??

Replies

Emo Pictures - XxNoahPaolaBearxX
XxNoahPaolaBearxX
Dec 07 2013, 01:34 AM
Hey, are you the kind of drawer that sometimes needs to draw things too just so you don't have to think about it anymore? xD I like dem eyes :3
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Dec 07 2013, 09:36 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much it. :)
Emo Pictures - XxNoahPaolaBearxX
XxNoahPaolaBearxX
Dec 07 2013, 11:13 AM
I'm currently working on something too :D stay tuned!
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Dec 07 2013, 11:17 AM
:D Oh I will. When you're done, I want a notice, first thing!
Bones
Dec 07 2013, 01:17 PM
I loves it!!!! wou look great in biro!! xxx
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 24 2013, 01:22 PM
love it =)
Emo Pictures - TheLaughsassin
TheLaughsassin
Feb 16 2014, 04:55 PM
Teeth don't grow on the outside of your mouth, let alone right on your cheek. There's actually muscle between your skin and your teeth. Try creating some depth there if you want it to look rotten. And...why not flesh? Seriously, try studying anatomy.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Feb 19 2014, 10:34 PM
You're pretty rude. I know what's real and what isn't, and I know anatomy pretty well. Art doesn't always have to be realistic, or proportioned anatomically, so don't critique when you don't know anything about my art style. Its just a doodle. Ever heard of hierarchy and twisted perspective? Some styles of art aren't suppose to be taken literally or realistically. Its purposely made that way.
Emo Pictures - TheLaughsassin
TheLaughsassin
Feb 21 2014, 04:42 AM
Dude, go look in the mirror.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 21 2014, 02:25 PM
^That's hardly on topic. We understand you aren't a fan of the drawing so leave it at that.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More