Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

To be hurt, to feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around Welcome to my life, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Life is as complicated as you make it... Dec 23 2013, 12:15 PM
...and I like mine complicated :D How about you?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 23 2013, 01:24 PM
Complexity is diversity and diversity is life after all :) Complex is good for me personally as it keeps boredom at bay and my mind active as Albert Einstein famously said : "A Cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind and of what then, is a empty desk an sign ..?"
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 23 2013, 01:43 PM
Brilliant quote which has been mentioned at work a few times. I like complicated people... usually more interesting even if can be a pain in the ass (I guess everyone can be that though ha) It's true though some people do lead more "simple" lives that others and don't really question the world/life as much.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 23 2013, 02:38 PM
Carrying on the paraphrase thing.. There is no chance in our actions only reasons -kung fu panda Simple isnt bad in life either!
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Dec 24 2013, 10:26 AM
I think its true that life can be complicated as you make it. But sometimes it's not by choice and in order to make your life simple, first it has to be complicated.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 24 2013, 04:22 PM
^Agreed
Emo Pictures - Joedude
Joedude
Jan 01 2014, 12:26 PM
Perseverance through situations of complexity can be a sign of good integrity! Plus, the most complex situations are generally the most interesting, and interesting can lead to fun if you go at it from the right angle :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More