Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

That little kiss you stole it held my heart and soul, and like a deer in the headlights I meet my fate. Don't try to fight the storm, you'll tumble overboard, tides will bring me back to you Deathbeds, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ModifiedRabbit
ModifiedRabbit
Speed Drawing videos and such Dec 28 2013, 09:48 AM
Im Cody, im a freelance artist and a TRAINED and CERTIFIED tattoo artist (please dont tell me you tattoo if you have not been trained properly. Ill find out and tear you a new butthole. Its NOT cool to scratch.) I figured id show yall some of my artwork and videos etc. Crap I do in my spare time and crap i do for a living. Art is what i do for a living. You can find a link, in my about section, to my art page on FB where you can look at predone pieces i have for sale AND custom work ive done for people etc. :3 Heres a speed drawing video i did a while ago. I plan to do more once i move to my new place: Also, just for shits and giggles, a dumb singing video. I make these sometimes to try and get over my stage fright. I want to sing to a partner someday, if I ever decide to have one again. xD Other than that, the link in my profile will take you to plenty of samples of my art. Feel free to share the page and such. Ask me about work etc. Enjoy. Just dont steal my work and claim it as yours. If I catch you, there WILL be consequences to your actions, whether its legal consequences or me having the group of trolls i chat with pester the living hell out of you. I can be nice, but you mess with crap that you shouldnt and be disrespectful, im a massive asshole. Anywho! ENJOY! =] Feel free to chit chat with me. Oh, and here is something I did for my comic. (which is on FB but is an 18+ page because of gore. LOTS of gore. lol) Modified Rabbits Hole Comic Characters

Replies

Emo Pictures - Lumierepoison
Lumierepoison
Dec 29 2013, 04:23 AM
The speed drawing of Medusa looks great, but I would do a sketch first, ya know, to know proportion(?) and all that jazz, I'll take a look on your port because I was interested by how will you color and line this :) About the other drawing... I must say it's very poor compared to you Medusa... seens like teenage mangá doodle, what I can do in five minutes for my pals on a rpg table... sorry, no offenses, but you looked more professional on the first =/ If you want to check my port, I don't have anything profissional, it's my hobby, AND the last drawing is so old lol, but there: http:://lucifer-cry.deviantart.com Keep the good work :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 29 2013, 10:39 AM
I like the drawing you posted for your comic.
nezzyneon
Dec 29 2013, 12:57 PM
WOW....just wow! You are amazing at what you do :D
ModifiedRabbit
Dec 29 2013, 05:02 PM
@Lumierepoison: LOL Thats because it IS a manga drawing. lol Actually im a professional artist. I do my art for a living and make decent money from it. =] My comic is an all traditionally done comic. I invite you to do exactly that same piece in five minutes on video sir. =] You say you dont mean to be insulting, but im pretty sure you do. lol But again, please, show me that you can do this piece I have posted just as good in exactly 5 minutes. lol =P Not to be insulting or anything. Ya know, Just saying. lol xD @EmoRacer and Nezzy: Thank you. Im glad you enjoy the work. =]
Lumierepoison
Dec 30 2013, 04:49 AM
Really, didn`t you didn't pic the word "doodle" I mentioned before manga? It's very clear its in this style. I can o it in five minutes, BUT Yesterday I made my third drawing of, like, the year, just to see if I, yeah, can still be good at drawing. I can show you a sketch I did um 40minutes (well, lets dispose my ever 5 minutes of smoke) I did in the begginin of the year with my tablet, or do you prefer my 10 miutes pencil drawing of a fairy I did yesterday? :) Or do you prefer even more my sketch of character I did in exactly 7 minutes for a forum rpg (Just to have notions of hair and expression) Tell me you what you can do in 5 minutes, I'll show you my work :) anyways you was a little lazy with comment, it was, yes, constructive AND destructive, but if you don't pick, I left the link for my works... keep the good work :)
ModifiedRabbit
Dec 30 2013, 10:15 AM
@Lumierepoison: First off, i will say that I cannot take someone seriously that cannot type. The fact that you keep bringing up SKETCHES taking you 40mins (others you mention also longer than 5 minutes) means youre full of shit on the "I can do what you did up there in 5 minutes". I dont care to look at your 40 minute sketches and crap. I asked you to show me you doing that EXACT piece, just as good or better, in five minutes. If you cant do that then youre just being a little douche nozzle and trying to look awesome, when clearly youre just a liar and like to try and nitpick people. Youre 'criticism is not just constructive and destructive. Youre just being a dick, which is lame. What you need to do, instead of trying to knock down another artist by being a douche and advertising yourself in someone elses thread, Is to get your head out of your ass (im sure it stinks to high heaven) and doodle yourself a flying fuck for me to give about your supposed awesome artwork. Or, again, DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU CAN DO AND DRAW THAT EXACT PIECE I DID UP THERE IN 5 MINUTES! Color and all. Since youre oh so great and said you can. I want video too, and ill know it you sped up the video. =] So, have fun being a dickhole and scuttle off to some other place to try and make yourself look cool. lol Also, learn what proper criticism/critiquing is. lmao
ModifiedRabbit
Dec 30 2013, 10:19 AM
OH, and no, I see no mention of ME saying the word doodle. lol You obviously cant read OR write properly. Go back to school. As a matter of fact, unless you want an even worse side of me, id leave the thread and not bother responding. Like I stated up there in my original post (which you obviously cant read since you went ahead and did what i warned everyone to NOT do) I WILL be a massive dick if you are disrespectful.
Lumierepoison
Dec 31 2013, 08:53 AM
First thing: My english is "bad" because I'm from Brazil :) Second: I read all your "arguments" and the only thought I could came up is "This is one guys that cannot recieve criticism. He's not either a good artist nor a professional one. Lets not let he thinks I give a shit about him" :) Keep the artwork, you'll need it
ModifiedRabbit
Dec 31 2013, 01:04 PM
@Lumierepoison: LOL! You obviously cant READ english well either because AGAIN, your "criticism" isnt proper criticism. Youre just being an asshole. Theres a HUGE difference. I dont need help with anything with my work dear. I ALREADY make a good living from my artwork alone. Unlike you, I dont have to come into another artists thread, INSULT (not criticize. Again, BIG difference) their work and then TRY to advertise your shitty work and make big claims. lol You STILL havent shown me that 5 minute piece. Learn to be a classy lady, rather than a dumb cunt. :3 BYE BYE~ ^____^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More