Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Step back for all the world to see Your life means all the world to me I'll take your pain and suffering I'm such a sucker sometimes The Fight, by The Classic Crime

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

I_BLEED_BLACK
This Site Jan 04 2014, 01:10 PM
So after being on this site for quite a few months, I've come to a few conclusions. There are those that come here for advice and support and quite honestly just to fit in somewhere and have friends and people to turn to, as well as meet people. That was me. Then there are those who joined and are complete attention whores and abuse the site and cause headaches to all of those around them. No, they won't know that they are the ones I'm talking about, they'll think they're in the clear. However, I'm not naming anyone. I have only posted here to tell you all that I'm leaving. To all of my friends, my real true friends on here, thanks, it has been wonderful. And to the man who created this site, you are amazing and this was exactly what I needed. Unfortunately, there are just some people who find a way to ruin it for the rest of us. Thank you and I'll miss you.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2014, 04:51 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Sorry to see you go and we do work hard to keep this a friendly supportive site. Unfortunately there are always going to be those that find a way to cause trouble on any site.
Bones
Jan 05 2014, 11:32 AM
sad times!!! ;'(....iv never really noticed any of these people that they refer to as trolls idk hmmm
Spinymouse
Jan 07 2014, 11:26 AM
I am the moderator of a German Emo site, and I could also name many differences here. On my "home" site, I have already made more than 30 real life friends while here it seems no one is interested in making real friends. O.o Everyone is just asking about kik instead of communicating via forum or PN. That's pretty sad!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 07 2014, 02:04 PM
I have met loads of people and know others that have too :)
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jan 07 2014, 02:50 PM
always sad to members leave sites especially ones you used to speak to.. but following on from what matt said, i've met about 12 people off here now (some very good friends) and have afew more meets planned for this yr :)
Spinymouse
Jan 08 2014, 05:36 AM
How did you get to know them? For example, on my other site, we have introduction questionnaires instead of just saying "Hi, I'm new". So you already know a bit more about the new member. But anyway, I don't want to sound complaining, just wanted to help a bit...
Spinymouse
Jan 08 2014, 12:17 PM
Woow, my rate decreased massively. O.O Hopefully not because of what I wrote here... As I said, not complaining, just mentioning...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 08 2014, 01:55 PM
I met them by simply chatting to them and getting to know them.
Emo Pictures - vanityfair
vanityfair
Jan 14 2014, 12:44 PM
same :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 14 2014, 01:41 PM
Who have you met^
Spinymouse
Jan 15 2014, 03:56 AM
Yes, it works! :D
Emo Pictures - Live-to-Die
Live-to-Die
Jan 19 2014, 10:25 PM
I personally love this site and I've never met anyone like he described, i think they are all wonderfull people, I think we are like a huge family on this site, it's just a shame to lose one x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 20 2014, 02:17 PM
^My thoughts exactly! People come and go though..
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Jan 24 2014, 12:20 AM
I love this site and most people are super cool yes there are a few assholes here and there but its like a family and even in ur family u have those people that u wanta punch sometimes but at the end of the day ur there for each other even when u don't agree that's one of the reasons I love this site
NotWithoutAFight
Jan 25 2014, 08:43 AM
What pisses me off about this site is how unsociable some people are, they don't answer my messages or seem untalkative. So much for people writing "I love meeting new people!" on their profiles eh...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More